Ch. 17. A new string

Aman's POV

Life can give you lemons in such way you can never expect. Just like me. Who ever thought that the so called 'don' ever left his bedroom with a girl on his bed. But I am, here passing the door with my fucking tail between my legs. How badly I want to went back and pressed her beneath me. But the second my inner voice warns me that it's wrong, fucking wrong. Hell I even know that was wrong. That if I didn't stopped there will be no difference left between me and the other mafia fuckers whom I punished. Everything is ok until my gang members don't force some girl. I don't tolerate that. Now I! How could I did that? Fuck! Just Fuck!

I grabbed a bottle of wine from the bar and come to the front pool. A headache is forming in my head. I took a long gulp and sat one of the pool chairs. Next to me Mike is already laying down, the cat is near him eating chicken nuggets from a bowl. Surely Mike gave him to eat. Noticing me, it give a mewl of warning. Maybe it thought that I am going to take his food.

Mike looked at me and then turned to his own gazing at the horrizon. It's already night and beginning to get cold.

"You looks like...." Mike didn't finish his sentence.

" As if I raped her." I was looking at him. He immediately turned towards me. His brows cleanched.

"What the hell man!" He shouted. "What? How?"He looked at me, baffled.

"Stop shouting. I said 'if'. I didn't do anything. But I was that close to doing."

" How did she make you hyper?"

" She slapped me." I mumbled. But he heard it .

" Wha.. owao! She slapped you!" Amusement dropped off his eyes.
"The great Don is getting slapped by a woman. Upps! BREAKING NEWS! What did you do?"

" Nothing. I just... Leave it. I am going." He makes me more angry.

" Where are you going? "

"To fuck off." I gretted and left. I took my car and drive straight to the city. I needed some good drink and a body to steam off.

Jasmine's POV

He left.

After his monsterous ways which he stopped because of my begging, he left from the room. When he pushed me inside the car I thought that he will kill me. Never I thought that he will bring me to his place and...

I am not an idiot. I am a doctor, I knew from the moment he pinned me to his bed what will be happening. And I need to stop that. How could anyone do this? But thanks Allah, he didn't do anything. I know that I should have not slapped him. He is a don and I knocked down his ego. I was terrified. But what baffled me was his expression after he stopped. He looked guilty, as if he doesn't know what he was going to do. Maybe he has some kind of anger issue or something else. Who knows? But I can see it his face that he is guilty. At least he is not like others. I don't think any other person would have left me alone.

After he was gone the first thing I did was to lock the door immediately. Then I sat down on the bed and stopped crying. After my parents death this was the first time I cried so much. Then anger came to me. That man! How dare he touched me again! And also kissed me. Oh my god! He kissed me. My first kiss. Though I am not a very religious person but I follow many beliefs. One of them is never to go to bed with someone who is not my husband and he... No, no. I am going to hell for sure. I will kill him for making me a sinner. And who kisses earlobe and neck! Eeaw! But it felt strange.

No, no thinking about that. I turned my mind from him and looked at the room.

 I turned my mind from him and looked at the room