Ch. 31. Before that night

Aman's POV

Something is tickling on my face.

I open my sleeping eyes to notice the morning light fill up the room. A light-darkness is playing all over the room and in the bed.

I forgot to draw the curtains last night.

With a loud groan I tried to get up, only stopped by a certain one's grip around me. I blinked twice and look down. Jasmine is sleeping peacefully next me, her one hand is around my torso as her head is on my hand. I slowly pulled out my hand and placed her head on the pillow, a slight pout formed in her lips. I turned towards her to look clearly.

She is in deep sleep. Her long hairs are all over on the pillows, a lock is still on my forehead. I pulled it and placed it behind her ear. She frowned a little, moving a little and rubbing her face in the pillow. I touched her cheeks, they are chubby and soft. I moved my fingers around, just like she does while she thought I was sleeping. It's all new to me. I maybe fucked enough whores, but never I spent a single time with them, let alone sleeping or kissing like this. I rubbed my finger over her pouty lips, controlling the aurge of kissing this plump lips until they are bleeding. But not now while she is sleeping, I will later.

I get down from the bed. I can't just lay down next her, touching her, without doing what I want. The primal hunger I felt towards her is taken more than self control to resist, and the large hickey on her collar bone is it's perfect example. I left a deep breath and pulled up the comforter to her neck. Then I leave the room and went to the gym to get rid of the frustration I feel this days.

After 3 hours of workout I went back to see that the bed is empty, she woke up. I went to the shower and then to the kitchen. Now a days Jasmine cooked the breakfast despite our repeated prohabitons. Mike and Jordan is already there, eating. I sit down on a chair and eat the breakfast. But Jasmine is nowhere in sight. After peacefully eating our food, finally Mike decided to open his mouth.

"How are you? Is your hand ok?"

He asked from behind a magazine, all while giving me a cold shoulder. I looked at Jordan to silently asked him with is the matter, but he also pretend to busy with his phone. What the fuck!

"What it is?" I finally asked Mike.

"What?" He snapped and throw the magazine on the table loudly.
"I asked you something. How are you?"

"Good." I replied.

"Super!" He mocked.

"What's wrong with you?" I chuckled.

"Stop! Stop talking to me. Go and get lost. See that if I care or not. Go.... " Mike stopped by hearing Jasmine's voice. With a deep sigh he fall on the couch again.

I understand his frustration. He is angry to me that I didn't tell him about my going to Mumbai and my accident. Now this fucker is going to ignore me until he can't stop talking to me.

"Yeah, I am fine. You don't have to come here Kaka. Ok, I will meet with them today, I promise. Bye, take care." Jasmine entered, talking in her phone, her cat is on her shoulder. She cut the call and flashes a smile towards us, went to the kitchen. I looked at her.

"Uhmm!" I turned towards Mike questioningly.

"What?"

"Stop looking at her like you want to....."

"Didn't you told me just a second ago to not to talk to you?" I stopped him in midway.

"I... I.... Never mind. I just.... Dickhead! "