Ch. 35. De novo

Aman's POV

"What have I done?" I whisper, looking at the passing figure of Mike.

My best friend, my brother hits me for a girl. And I deserved it. I know I deserved that. But I how can I done such a mistake! How? How could I hurt her like this? As if I was blinded. I was blinded by anger. But how came I got so much angry? How can I loose my mind over just a girl, I don't know from where these strong and stupid emotions came from. What is happening to me? What the hell are you doing to me my Fiore?

I was angry. I thought she was betraying us. But was I angry at her betrayal? No. I was angry at the fact that she was with someone else. Someone who can easily hurt her, easily ruin her. But even after all of these I was angry at her for talking with someone else who is not me. She was not with me, and it's the most frustrated thing I felt. Yes, that's it.

"Dude! Stop pacing so much otherwise you will dig a hole in the floor. What is it?" Marshall finally brought me back from my thoughts. I stop and glared at him. Jordan is sitting beside him with a clenched face.

I closed my eyes, trying to keep the insane rage in bay. Keep it cool Aman, keep it cool. I looked around, the broken furniture and glasses are all over scattered around. Damn! I really need to check my anger. But not now.

"Where did you kept the fucker?"

"Who? Oh the manager of this hotel? In the basement. He is now hanging upside down." Marshall chuckled a little bit.

"Good. Let's go there."

We three went down until we stand in the black themed concrete box of room. Weapons lining up to the wall and a metal table and some chairs positioned in the middle of the room. Two men guarding the room with weapons. Jordan signals them and they clear the room leaving the three of us and the hanging man.

Jordan pull up a liver and the man fall into the floor with a loud thud. He tried to get into a sited position, but before that Jordan dragged him and let him sit on a chair, cuffing his hands on the top of the chair. All while the bastard tried to break free and whimpering, but no noise came from his mouth as it is already taped.

I sit in front of him, there is a metal box placed on the table. I opened it and pull out a small hammer. It's small but effective and it proved a lot of time before.
I caress it all while looking at him with a sly smile. Jordon removed the tape from his mouth.

"Boss! Please! Believe me I was forced to do it. Please, save me."

"There is no one here who can save you. So keep your fucking reasons with you. I don't need your explanations."

"Please, I will tell you everything you. Please don't kill me."

"Oh! Really? And what will you tell me? Your sad story of betraying me? I don't need your pathetic excuse you motherfucker! Cause I already know everything." I lay down his fingers on the table and begin to smash them one by one. All while his shouting is raised time by time.

"How does it feel? Ha! I hope you enjoy it." I grinned like a maniac after breaking all the ten fingers.

"Please.. Please.."

"Shut up! You are not in a position to talk. Just bear with it as am going to tell you something."

"Please... It's enough. I will do whatever you want. Please." The man whimpered, chocking on his talking.

"Enough? I just started babe! Wanna see what's next?" I grabbed a knife and cut two fingers in one go. His screams are vibrates all over the place.