Ch. 10. All of that was a drama!!

Jasmine's POV

"As if it is not the Catwoman?"

The voice. I know it. It's his. He is here. Standing on the door, leaning on the door frame, as if a lazy day. I can't see his face, just his shadowy figure, but his voice is sending a wave of shiver down my spine.

He begin his journey towards me. Maybe 10 or 12 feet distance, but his each footsteps echoes around the room. With a pin drop silence he comes to me, not for a second his eyes left me. His look makes me feeling restless. He leans over my face and smirked. He looks like totally different from that night. Now he looks much better and an aura of power surrounded him. Looks like I really make a mistake about not taking his words seriously. He is really 'The Don'. I gulped inaudibly and looked at his eyes. They are clad in sunglasses. I can't see any movement of his eyes, just my frightened face.

He looks for a few seconds and turns at the man who is sitting on the chair. "Well Mike!"

Mike groans and says "from where you got this piece? She is hell Stubborn and a fool. Did you believe that she openly invite me kill her." He pointed at me.

I try to open my mouth on protest but a chuckle stop me. It's he. He now turns at me, taking his glasses off, with a big smirk on his face.

"I told you she is a unique one."

"Yeah, but not that she is also a bigger fool." Mike comments from behind.

Their conversation is out of my head. What's going on? The man is planning to kill him just mere minutes ago and now they're talking like this! Did they know each other? Ahh! It's becoming a puzzle.

I clear my throat to turn their attention on me. And it worked!

"Can one of you please tell me what is going on?" I raises my voice."You are taking like there is not a third person sitting sorry tied here".

"And fierce too". Mike looks at me and winks.

I looked at with open mouthed. He just winked at me. My sudden astonishment turns into anger and narrow my eyes on him. To which I get another chuckle from the 'don' .

"Really feisty". He comes to me and lean on my face. "It's good. I like feisty ones". He murmured and I gulped. He really has the aura of power and it cowered me. Suddenly I felt something warm on my hands. I looked down and see that he unties me.

"Here you go." He move back and I rubs my hands. There is red mark on my wrists from the rope and it stings. He grabs my hands and looks at them, but I tugged them and he left.

"I know that there is a lot of questions are crawling inside of your head, but I suggest you to not to make a noise and listen to me". He goes to Mike and looks at him.

"Stand up. I want to sit."

"Sorry man, but I am all good and not in the mood of giving up my seat. You can order another one." He lazily told and sit rather comfortably.

"When I didn't seat, you also can't." He smirked and give the chair a kick. Mike fell with the chair and shouted.

"What the hell man! It's not right " he gumbled. " Just wait until I get you" he stand up from the ground and look at him murderously, who just shrugged in return.

But I can't. Seeing the two mature men acting like kids is too hilarious. So I do what anyone would do at this moment. I started to laugh.

Both of them turns to me, glaring. I gulped remembering that the most feared man is standing next me. And it won't take too long to get him angry and finish me. I stopped my laugh. But my bad luck! The laughing course is not stopped. It automatically started again. I shut my mouth with my hand and at last stopped it. But the two of them keenly looking at me. I stirred up and looks down.