Ch. 34. Betrayal

Mike's POV

"When will he come?" Marshall taps his foot with impatience."I can't wait anymore."

"Aman will come soon. I called him." I looked at the fucker hanging upside down from the ceiling of the basement.

"Who is the girl living with you? It's not fair that only you three are sharing her. I also want a piece of her. That doe eyed bambi." Marshall grinned.

"Shut your damn mouth Montego if you don't want me break it. Say anything bad to her and I will bury you alive by my own hands." Jordan growled out from behind, throwing a knife at him. Marshall easily dodged it.

"Owo! She is that important? I know everything about her, but why are you keeping her here if you are not fucking her?"

"Why don't you spend some time with her under our observation? You will find out. Now come on, let's go back. They should be back till now." We locked the door and went into the lift.

" It have to your observation when I... " Marshall tried to talk again, but Jordan stopped him by punching him in his guts.

"What the fuck! I will kill you Jordan." He moaned in pain.

" Thank me that Aman is not here. Otherwise he will break some of your bones." I chuckled.

"As you say. Now I will definitely meet with her." Marshall made his coller.

"As if Aman will." Jordan huffed.

The lift stopped at our floor. We three went into the living room and both Jordan and Marshall fall on the coaches. The pillows are perfectly set there, of course it's by Jasmine. But as soon as they dropped their asses on them, scattering the pillows all over. I want to hit both of them in their heads for doing this. But a soft ball of far began to rub himself against my leg. I bend down and pick up Jasmine's cat, which is now not only mine, but also Jordan's fond.

"Nice cat." Marshall pointed.

"His name is Kitty." Jordan replied.

"Where is Aman? I don't think I can control my urge of killing him anymore." Marshall rubs his hand.

"Damn psychopath! Wait a bit. I will torture him for betraying us nicely." Jordan joined him. I also chuckled.

They say the enemy who is standing in front of you is not to be feared. But the friend who is standing behind you should be keep on check. Always. And the living example of this is hanging in our basement. Now everyone here is excited. Excited for the bloodlust.

"Dude! I need a strong drink. The fucker wasted half of my energy there. What do you have here? Give me some 90's edition." Jordan coughed out loudly hearing Marshall's complain.

I went to the fridge and take out the milk, pouring it into a bowl and placed it on the kitchen table near Kitty.

"Not now. Drink at your own place. I will inform the housekeeping to give you a bottle." I sit next to them.

"And don't forget to invite me." Jordan patted his back, receiving an elbow hitting from Marshall.

"Why? Is there a dry day going here?"

"No. Jasmine drained all the precious liquor and placed them in the green house to grow money plant in them." Jordan let a deep sigh.

"What the actual fuck!" Marshall shouted in horror. "Ah! That's why I didn't notice Aman drinking, even when I offered him. He just hold the glass and stirred it. Fuck! What is she? And why you guys are listening to her?"