Ch. 55. The revelation of the years old story

Hey my beautiful ones! I am sorry for being so late. I tried so hard to write continuously, but I am the world's laziest person and so...... Leave it.

AMAN'S POV

After waking up from a goddamn long ass night I was more than frustrated, it can be says. From the moment I woke up I had a nasty mood and the fucking coffee didn't do any better.

I punched the punching bag and suppress another groan which tried to come out from my throat. Damn it! Why am I like this?

"Tell me some fucking good news." I taps the earpods into my before barking at Marshall on the opposite side. I left him on Delhi.

"Owao! Way to ruin my morning."
I heard his annoying voice. "Everything is good. Can't you wait for my call. I would call you later."

"Why? What the fuck is wrong right now?" I growled and slammed my fist. The fact that I can heard some noises from him. And they are not the exact sounds I want to hear right now.

"Dude! I am kinda busy right now."

"What type of busy? Is fucking some whore also fall into your busyness?"

"I am not fucking."

"Stop lying."

"I am serious. There's a huge difference between 'fucking' and 'sucking'. And I am kinda busy with the second one. And trust me.... This one is giving me the best head till now." He moans loudly to hear me.

"You bastard! I am here doing work out!" I punched the bag imagining it's Marshall's face. "Stop taunting me or you will found out yourself dickless soon."

"And here goes my hardness. Fuck you Aman! You seriously needs to get laid. Listen to me and find some sexy one to cool down."

"Marshall!"

"What!" He laughs. "Or you can go to Jasmine and beg for it. Though I don't think it would be any help for you... "

"Do you wanna fucking die today?" I growled and he immediately shuts his mouth.

"Okay, okay, no more joking. I kinda love this world. Oh! And the report is fine, I mean a little bit more fine. Rajveer is closed up, and in my opinion he is too much closed up. There is no ripple, not a single one."

"That means he planning something." I breathed out.

"Hmm.... Looks like it. In fact I can't even find him doing anything. He is hiding inside."

"Just keep track on him and update me him activities." I cut the call even before he says something that turned my mood any more sour.

I pull out the tapes from my knuckles and put down to earphones. Then I began to do some weight lifting. Slowly small drops of sweat began to form as I continue my working outs.

I am in a shitty mood today. Again. Is not it that I always been happy but today is like the another one. And more like there is a certain one missing here. Her light footsteps, low humming and moreover her face. And I am being restless without seeing her.

"sembra che tu stia diventando pigro, ragazzo mio." (Looks like you are getting lazy, my boy.)

I dropped the bar and turned around. Slowly a smile forms on my face and I laughed lightly.
"Padrino!  che sorpresa!  Cosa stai facendo qui?" (Godfather! What a surprise! What are you doing here?) I went to him and tried to hug him. But steps back.