Ch. 9. Am I going to kill you??

Jasmine's POV

Did you ever feel like you were knocked by a running bus but still alive? I am right now feel like this. There is a dull pain in my whole body. I can't open my eyes. And the headache! As if someone is beating my head with a hammer. I even can't move my hands or legs. I gulped and my throat feels like sandpaper. From when I get slept like this that I can't even move my body or wake up? No I have to wake up. There's a lot of work to do and my alarm is not ringing. Maybe I forgot to turn on the alarm.

By thinking this I tried to sit up on my bed, but I can't. What's going on? Why I can't move my body? I groans and opened my eyes. First blurry but then I blinked rapidly and see that I am not sleeping on my bed but sitting and tied to a chair.

Oh my gosh!! What am I doing in a chair? And how?

Then it ring the bells. I remembered everything. I am kidnapped! Someone kidnapped me! But why? No no no! I have to get out from here. I tugged at my hands but they are tied with the chair handle and too tightly. I looked around me. It's a weird place. Looks like a broken house. There's a lot of holes on the roof and moonlight peeps through the holes. It looks like some kind of warehouse.

 It looks like some kind of warehouse

There is no one in the room, just me. Where are the men who kidnapped me? I struggled with the ropes but in vain. At the last I am tired of the pulling and cried out in frustration.

"Hello! Is someone is out there?" No answer.

"Are they left me in such a place?" I mumbled and shouted "Help me! I am here, tied up. Please! Is there anyone here?"I begin to panic.

Suddenly the door opened with a loud sound and some men entered. They are surely come to save me. I can't see their faces as it is dark. One of them switched light on and I see that the men who kidnapped me is with them. Oh no! They are not here to save me, they are my kidnappers and looks like I am now awaken them.

"Boss, she is awake." One of them is said on a phone.

"Hey , open me right now". I shouted at them but they don't even look at me.

"Are you listening to me? I am talking to you dumbos". What are they? Some kind of robot? Not one of them are even move or looked at me. As if there is not a person tied up on a chair and Shouting to let her go. All of them are standing surrounding me with their guns as if I am some kind of threat to them.

A man come inside and stands in front of me. He looks at me from top to bottom and said

"So you are Jasmine". He says to me. But it doesn't look like a question, more like a statement. As if he is clearing his doubt.

" Nice to meet you". He gives me his hand. I looked at him bluntly. Don't know why but feels like I saw him somewhere though I can't remember when and where.

"Upps! Your hands are tied. Can't shake but no problem. We could talk right?" He smirked and looks at the men. One of them left the place.

"Why are you kidnapped me? I don't think that we met before, right?" I asked him.