Ch. 41. His rage

Aman's POV

What a fucking way to ruin a perfect day!

The day was perfect. Our business was making profits smoothly, I was going on my plan to destroy my father more and more, but mostly I had a perfect day. After so long I finally again get my flower beneath me, pressing her perfect body against mine as I took pleasure of kissing her, touching her, feeling her soft body against mine. And God! I was missing her rosy lips so damn much. It's a perfect day.

But as I thought that this day is ending now just with my bad luck I am seeing the last person I want to see here. In fact I never thought I'd see this person here, more likely in my condo.

Rachel Lapraik. The damn Asian whore for whom to avoid I have to came India in the first place. The bridge between my father and Russian mafia whom I have to marry if I want the Russian deal. Fuck the deal, I can't bear her. If not for my father's information, I won't even fuck her. Though she have a fuckble body, but right now when I am seeing her sitting on the couch with her revealing red dress, I can't find any single thing about her attractive or sexy.

Imagine her as Rachel Lapraik

Imagine her as Rachel Lapraik. (The dress)

But I am that surprised when she kissed me so suddenly that I even forgot to shake her off. And also for her tight grip around me. Finally I able to shake her off from me with a rough push. She stumbled backwards, frowning at me. I rubbed my lips to remove her touch from my lips.

"What the hell you are doing?" I growled at her. I will kill the bitch if she ever tried to do this again. Unknowingly I took several steps backwards and looked behind.

Mike is putting a hand over Jasmine's eyes as Jordan has grabbed her hand. He finally drops his hand over her eyes, a baffled look on her face.

"Aren't you surprised to see me? I am so happy to finally meet you baby!" Rachel's voice makes me to gag. Mike makes a face at me.

"I ask you something. What are you doing in my place?" I clenched my fists.

"I am here to see you." She wrapped her fingers around her hairs and rolled.

"Get out!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"What! You can't say this. I am here for you."

"Who called you? Me? Never! Now leave before I made you. And what is this?" I points at the large suitcases next to her.

"I think you don't know anything. Your father, Capo didn't told you? About us?" She blinks her eyes at me and all around.

"What are you talking about? And where from the 'us' came? There is nothing between you and me. Get this into your thick brain and get out from here." I snapped at her.

"Aman, stop shouting at her and listen first what she wants to tell." Mike interrupts me. "Miss Lapraik, care to explain on which business you are here? In our house?" Mike asked her in his business like tone, too normal from me.