Ch. 32. Your trust.

Aman's POV

"I want to gooooooo." Mike whined.

"Mike! Stop being dramatic. What will you do there?" I huffed in annoyance.

" What! What will I do there? Bro, it's the best place I can find some good chick to lay off. Try to understand."

"No." I simply denied.

"What's wrong with you? You have find your entertainment, so let me find mine." Mike shouted.

"Stop it, Idiot. She will heard you." I hissed at him. "And, I didn't do anything to her. Understand!"

"Oh! That means you have not fuck anyone from more than two months! Fuck!" He laughed.

"Shut up before I make you." I Faceplam myself.

"Ok, ok, just don't try to do anything with her." Mike gumbled. "Oh, there she is! Jasmine, come down." He points at the stairs.

I turned at her. She is standing on the stairs, like a fucking runaway model.

Her long hairs are flooding down her hips, like hundred untamed waves

Her long hairs are flooding down her hips, like hundred untamed waves. She puts lipstick on her lips, it's the first time I am seeing her with makeup. Her amber eyes are looks like brought into life. Though it's not caked like all other girls, her rosy checks look brighten then before.

She tugs her dress and my eyes follow her, stopped at her milky white waist. I can see how much uncomfortable she is feeling for her naked waist, as she tugs her upper top, trying to cover it. Fuck! Is not it enough, she looks more mouthwatering then ever before.

"Smettila di darle un'occhiata." Mike chuckled. ( stop eyefucking her.)

"Non posso. Sembra appetitosa. Fanculo! Cosa c'è di sbagliato in me?" ("I can't. She looks yummy. Fuck it! What's wrong with me?")

"What are you two talking?" Jasmine comes to us, holding her long skirt carefully.

"Sei in guai seri, fratello." (You are in deep trouble, bro.) Mike chuckled.

"Nothing. Just welding our Italian. You ready?"

"Yes." A beautiful smile fall on face, it's so rare. "I am so excited. You know, I never went to any fundraiser party. And I am so excited. By the way, what happens there?" She sits next to Mike.

"Nothing much. People dressed, show off their money, and business talks, and some sexy girls for....." Before Mike continue his story, I stopped him.

"Just this." I looked at the phone. It's the time.

"You are not going?" Jasmine looked at Mike.

"No. I have some work." He sighed deeply.

" Oh! It would be great if you also came."