Ch. 58. The Grave situation

JASMINE'S POV

And then another new day come, with bright sunlight and a warm feeling, both inside and out of my body. Even before I open my eyes, a small smile sprout on my face. The feeling of completeness is something like another kind. Never had I felt this before, the calmness, soothes my heart, melding from inside. I never even dreamt of this.

I looked at the sleeping face of Aman. They say that the expression of ones sleeping face tells about their inner thoughts. Right now there is a small smile on his face, the fine lines between his brows are vanished. The vein that pops up on his forehead whenever he was angry or frustrated is also missing. The sharp jawline with unshaved beards keeps a dark look on his sleeping face. A muscled hand is on my waist, palming my back, and holding me closely.

I moved a bit and carefully lift his hand and gets off from the bed, slowly to not to bother his sleep. He moves on the bed, mumbling something incoherently, and faces the opposite way. I palmed my mouth from laughing out loudly at his cute face. Then I suddenly threads my fingers into his hair and ruffled them. With a silent kiss on his forehead I left the room and went to the bathroom.

After doing my morning business I changed into a warm skirt and and shirt and entered into the kitchen. I make a cup of herbal tea and began to make breakfast. Humming a soft tune I make some eggs and began to make french toast and cut down some apples. I was almost done with cutting the fruits when I feel suddenly someone or more likely a certain one stands behind me and roughly turned me around, my back touched the kitchen counter.

"Aman!" I gasped at his suddeness. He is hovering over me, a frown on his face.

"You left me." He gumbled in accusation.

"What?" I asked him confusingly. He is super grumpy in morning.

"You were not on the bed when I woke up." His jaw ticked.

"But I am making breakfast... "

"I don't fucking care. I woke up and you were not there. I don't care if there was any food or not, I just want you with me." He grabs me behind my neck and presses his lips on mine and began to devour like a hungry man.

When he finally steps back both of us panting, breathless and lips swollen, wet. He drops his head on my shoulder while I regain my breathing.

"Aman." I breathed out. "I am cooking."

"Hmmmm." He hums against my neck and then lifts his face. Then in a flick he turn off the knob of the oven.

"But..... "

"I am hungry." He looks behind me, over the shelves.

"That's why I was cooking." I tried to be free, but he tighten his grip instead.

"I can make my food myself." Aman presses his lips behind my ear, and I clutches the edge of the counter.

"You can't cook." I tried to point out the best fact, but he doesn't bother. Instead his hand lowered to the buttons of my shirt as he began to unbuttoning them one by one.

"Aman!" I grabs his hand when he tried to open the button over my breasts. "What are you doing? Stop."

"I am just making my food." He murmurs into my ear, leaving trails of wet kisses on my throat and neck, all while slowly unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off from my shoulder. I tried to give him a hard glare but his sweet torture makes me close my eyes and leaned backwards. I feel his cold fingers on my back, Unclasping my bra.

"Aman!" I shouts loudly at him trying to wrapping my hands around me. But he just chuckles and moves my hands.

"What? You are still nervous, Fiore! This is mine." He grips my jaw and looks into my eyes. "You body, your mind, everything is mine. And you can't deny me what I want. Will you?" He smirks at my burning face. I opened my mouth to say something but instead of words a loud gasp come out from my mouth. Sudden coldness feels on my naked skin and I looked down, only to find Aman is holding the small jar of honey whose lid is off and some amount of golden honey is all over my breasts and stomach.