Ch. 51. Light

JASMINE'S POV

They say after darkness there will always be light.

When I closed my eyes last time there was darkness, so much that I can't breathe, as if the dark is chocking me, which is literally. I was terrified and mostly broken, helpless that I am finished. But.

But when I opened my eyes, or more likely when I woke up, cause I still hadn't opened my eyes, I feel calmness surrounded by myself. A strange feeling of warmth and coldness, which magnates me to wrap myself to the warmth. My heart beat is normal and calm. I feel peace. Am I dreaming? Cause it's just the exact opposite situation of where I was before.

I languidly opens my eyes and finds myself in a bed, wrapped around in a soft blanket. I gets in a sitting position, kicking off the blanket from my body and rubbing my eyes, yawning and stretching myself.

"Morning, Fiore! " I startled and looked at the voice calling me. But as I opened my eyes in the light a sharp pain hits me in my head, making me clutches my head and wince loudly.

"What's wrong?" Aman comes in my vision.

"My head. It hurts."

"I know, take it." He handed me two tablets and a bottle of water. He plopped himself in front of me on the bed as I gulped down them with the water.

A uncomfortable silence fall between us, I just have so many questions to ask him that I can't find where to start, and he is scanning my every movement like hawk.

"Ah.. Umm... Well... I... "

"I know what happened. You don't have to tell me. Just tell me what is the last thing you remember?"

I surprised a little, not much. Till now I understand one thing, wherever I am, Aman can always find me, always save me. "I... They inject something and.... " I tried hard to remember, but I can't. "And... I don't know, I can't remember. What happened after that?" Panic grips me. "Did they do something?" I looked down and see that I am only wearing a shirt, just a shirt! "Wh... Where is my dress? What am I wearing? Oh my! Aman! Did something bad happened? Why.. Why..." I fumbles around, pulling up the blanket over my body. I am on ny verge of crying.

"Calm down. Nothing happened. We went there and bring you back. You are safe and unharmed." He grabs my shaking hands. "No one can do anything to you as long as I am with you."

But my shivers didn't stop. I drags my legs and hids my face between my knees. Fear grips my heart and I tried my hard to not broke down in front of him.

"I am sorry. I don't know them, they just...."

"Why the hell you are saying this? You hadn't done anything." Aman pulls me to him and raises my face to his. "Listen carefully. Forget about that incident. That was just a nightmare, nothing else. Look at me and say this."

"That was a ni... nightmare." I repeat. "That was nothing. I am strong, like you. Right?" I looked at him hopefully.

"Yes. You are the most strongest person I have ever seen. You are the best, Fiore! Now, forgot about that and smile. Smile." He leans on me and I softly smiles.

"Good girl. My girl." Aman pressed his lips on my forehead. "But you sure you didn't remember anything after that?"

"No." I frowned. "Did anything happened?"

"Well.... Nothing to you be worried. Now come on, fresh up. I will call for breakfast." He pull away from me and then I put it all down. He is shirtless and I am wearing his.

"Wait! Why I am wearing your shirt? And where are we? It's not your house."

"Aha... That was... Your dress was torn so I... "