Ch. 39. Fever Rush

Aman's POV

Finally she opened her eyes.

I was waiting for a long time for this. How can she just sleep without a bothering about the world when I am fully awake next to her? How could she?

Her head is on my chest and her hands are hugging me. I wonder how she would react when she notice this. And I am so much enjoying this. Her soft touch, her minty breath near my face and more likely her presence near me. Fuck me but it felt so right. And I also know that this feeling is only just for her.

She stirred a little, rolling over me and finally looked at me with her sleepy eyes. I pressed my palm on her forehead to check her fever, cause she doesn't want a doctor. She blinked at me while I feel her fever is same, still hasn't lowered down a bit.

"Morning Aman. What are you doing in my bed?" She put her chin on my chest and looked at me, her voice is husky as for cold. I stopped my aurge to roll my eyes at her.

"Morning?" I looked down at her. "It's fucking afternoon, fiore. Wake up."

"Nope." She turned her face. "I want to sleep." She mumbles. I grabbed her and roll her down. But she still didn't take her hands off.

"Nooo. That was comfy. I want to... " She put her legs on me. I sit up, holds her by her waist and stands her in front of me.

"Go and freshen up." Before she opened her mouth to say anything, I ushered her. "Right now. No more talking. And come back in five minutes or I am going to drag you out if you again trying to took a shower." She huffed out loud and turned around. I dropped my hands off from her waist. She rubs the back of her neck and stumbles forward.

She comes back with a wet towel in her hand. I looked at it questioningly, but she give me a cold shoulder and return to her previous position, in the bed with the towel wrapped around her feet.

"Sit up." I tugged her hand, she mumbles something and sits up, looking at me, more like glaring.

"Drink." I handed her the glass of milk. She took it and her glare shifted at the glass.

"I don't want to."

"Shut up and drink it."

"Have you put sugar in it?" She asked me.

"No. Drink it normally." I return her glare.

"I am not hungry."

"Fiore just drink it if you don't want me..."

"I don't like it." She nods her head side by side.

She is really getting on my nerves now. I snatch the glass from her hand and put it on her mouth. "Now. Drink or if there is a drop left there...." She began to drink it.

"Good girl." She half finished the glass and pushed it from her mouth. "Now. Finish it."

"I don't want to drink it anymore." She moved back.

"Jasmine!"

"You are bad. I don't want it." Her chin waves as she makes a crying face. I looked at her dumbfoldly. Is she really going to be cry? I silently placed the glass at the table and pick up the medicine and the water.

"Ok, you don't have to drink that. Just take the pill." She opened her mouth and I put the pill, smiling at her. She swallow it with water.

"Done?"

"Yes. Now go back to sleep." I stands up.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to work."