Ch. 60. I Love You

AMAN'S POV

Bliss.

Sheer bliss.

That's all I felt.

That's all I feel for the first time in my life. Utter relaxation, sending satisfaction deep in my bones as I lay there on the bed, my eyes are closed, and night is still young.

"Aman!"

I opened my eyes and turn my head to left. A small smile sprouts on my face as my eyes roamed over the face lying next to me, cuddling me with her pillow like soft hands. I raises my hand and touch her rosy checks, they are as soft as cotton.

"What's wrong?" My eyes searched her, they reflects mine.

"Nothing. But you are still awake." She taps her fingers on my chest, drawing who knows by her fingertips.

"So you are." I pushed back a lock of hair from her check.

"You know I am insomniac, it took time to fall asleep."

"But I thought it was getting better." I frowned.

"It is." She continues to trailing her fingers around, only to be stopped at my shoulder, tracing my tattoo.

"What kind of bird is it?" She looks at me, and I hold her gaze up.

"Bird of prey."

"Why?"

I sighed, stirring a bit so I can face her better. She is laying on her side, one check is pressed on my bicep, making her lips a little bit pouty. She blinks, pressing her chin. Our bodies are tangled together just the way I like, all naked beneath the rich green coloured bed sheet. I thought that she would be like pink ones, like any other girls. But she doesn't, and I understand how unique she is.

"I got it when I became eighteen. It means freedom, as I got free from my father. Not totally, but that was the first step. And from then it becomes like this." I finished and saw a smile on her face. And I scrolled, cause that's was a sad one.

"What?" I leaned in.

"It's just that when you became eighteen, you got freedom, your own wishes. But when I was eighteen I just lost my parents, got depressed, panic attacks and lonely and.... " I stopped her by firmly planting my lips on her.

"Forget about that, just forget about it." I placed my hand on the deep curve of her hip and pull her closer.

"I just understand how much opposite we are to each other."

"We are not." I firmly stated as I slapped her butt, she squeal as her body jolted against mine, her firm yet soft breasts pressed against mine. "We're not opposite, we are same in many way, trust me." I tug her lower lip in between my teeth, chewing and sucking until she moans into my mouth.

"Aman!" She breathed out when I release her lip with a tug.

"Yes?" I rip off the sheet from our bodies, gripping her naked thigh and placed it over mine. She tried to cross her hands over her body, but too late. I flip her body on top of mine. She yelped and grabbed my shoulders as her whole body crushed on top of mine. Her long hairs falls all around us, making a curtain.

"Aman what are you doing?" She hissed. I gathered her hairs as good as I can, but it already is messy, and secure it on top her head with the hair clip she keep next to her pillow.

"Now all good." I put the rouge hairs back.

"It has become a bird's nest." Though she huffed but her her whole face is red, laying on top of me.