Ch. 6. The Catwoman?

Aman's  POV

The first thing I can feel is warmth. A nice warmth, and then I hear car horns. I am always an early riser so I can understand that it already past morning. Where is my alarm? And why don't it ringed? Thinking this I opened my eyes and meet with a white ceiling. The bed is rough and there is an odd scent lingers here, like medicines. The past night's incidents are come back to me. The gun fight, me being injured, seeing a clinic, come to it, the doctor, everything. There is a dull pain in my left Shoulder. I try to lift the hand but can't, feels like there is some kind of weight on my hand. What is this? 

I turn on my left side and see that's the doctor or what am I say, the girl who jumps in front of  our car the previous day sleeping on a chair with her head on my left hand on an odd angle. There is a blanket over me which I think kept warm me all night. I don't know how I become unconscious. Looks like I was really tired.

But I have to get out from here. Mike will be searching for me and for that I have to wake up this girl first. So I poke her head with my right hand and some groans are come from her mouth. She then holds my hand more tightly and rubs her face in my hand.

What the fuck!! What is she thinks about my hand,a fucking pillow?? Now it's getting more irritating. I again pokes, now her forehead, and she scrunched her nose.

"Wake up." I says and she raised her head from my hand. There is a pout in her lips and eyes are still closed.

"What!" She snaps.

"I said wake up." I raises my left hand and poke at her nose. A dull pain rose as I move my hand.

"The alarm is still not ringing, 5 minutes more." And she lowered her head on the bed. But because I already moved my hand, her head meets the end of the bed and a small thud is heard. She hit her head on the metal rod of the bed.

"Aauch !!! " and she is now fully awake. She rubs her head. I chuckled and she glared at me. Then realisation hits her.

" How are you? are you ok? do you feel any pain? do you have a fever?" She rapidly fires one after another question at me without bothering for answers. Then touches my forehead, leans over me. Her long locks are touching my cheek, she smells like wildflowers.

"No fever, good!" She mutters and move back to her chair, and I feel that I misses her scent. On the chair she begins to raise her hands above her head and stretches her body, yawning tries to let go of her sleep.

 On the chair she begins to raise her hands above her head and stretches her body, yawning tries to let go of her sleep

And damn! With this stretching she looks like fucking sexy. When she realise that I am looking at her, she immediately stops and tries to smooth her dress to hide her embarrassment. 

I stand up and look at my shoulder. It's neatly bandaged. But where is my shirt? I looked at the sides for it.

"There is bathroom, you should freshen up. And your shirt has a lot of blood, so I washed it.  It's also there". She answered me, without making eye contact with me. Why she don't look at me? I frowningly went to the bathroom.

After freshen up and wearing my shirt I come and see that she is looking at her phone. I clear my throat and she looks at me, kind of nervous now. I raises an eyebrow in question.

"Umm..." She is going to say something, but I stopped her.

"Where is my gun?"

"Oh! It's there."  She points a table near the bed. I took it and hid it under my shirt.

"Last night there was a gunfight, the place is not far from here. 5 people are dead. A.. Are you one of them?" She asked me. I chuckled hearing  her.

"No, I am not one of them". She released a breath. "I am the one who killed them."  As soon as I says this she looks at me like she watches a fucking ghost.

"So what's the news?" I sit on the table and ask her, knowingly that  she watched the news of last night.

"The police is saying that they are trying to kill the 'Don' who has arrived India 2 days ago. His car is also found, but not him. They are searching for him. S... So are y...y..you " I raises my hand and she immediately stops.

The police is known to my arrival. Well! Great!! Who cares! Nobody knows the real face of The Don. They can try but never be able to catch me. Thinking this my mood is lifted. It's a perfect time to make the police fool.

"Why don't you called the police when I was unconscious?" I asked her. She is now afraid of me. I can see it on her eyes though she tries to be brave.

"Umm, well" she is now fumbling with her hands, " well, you are my patient, and it is a doctor's duty to save the patient. So am I". She replied.

Really!! The girl is something else, she fucking jumps before a car to save a cat, she fucking save me even after I pointed gun to her.

"Well, let me introduce myself, I am Aman Oberoi, the great mafia Prince and the renowned 'The Don'. And now I owe you for saving me". I dramatically told her.

Her face is now worth of looking. Mouth agape, eyes big, she looks at me A to Z in horror. But then some wheel drive on her head and her surprised face change into confusion. What's going on her head??

"But how do I believe you? No one knows how the Don is looks like and you are telling me that you are him. Maybe you are lying to me." She frowns at me, hands on her hip.

"What?" it's now my time to being surprised. I, never in my life thought that someone would think like this. Whoever known my name cowered with fear, but she is the first one to think me as I liar! I have to do something about her. I think I have a great plan for her.

"Ok don't believe me, but you will know who am I darling." I wink at her.

"Now tell me your name."

Her frown is still there but she opened her mouth " I am Jasmine, Jasmine Junaid. It's not very nice to meet you." She bluntly tells me.

She is very fierce. I like this. I am thinking about something especial for her.

"Hmm, but I am ok with you. See you later." I says and begin to walked out of the door but she stopped me.

"Wait. Your bullet." She handed over me the bullet which injured me, making me raise my eyebrow.

"I will place it on my collection, thanks." I left the place. A lot of work had to do.

"And Catwoman! Take care, I am coming again later".

Hello dears 👋👋 enjoy the chapter and give it your precious votes and love 💖💖💖💖💖. In this chapter I want to thank someone. It's my dear "Ankita di". Maybe most of the Wattpad readers are know about her. When I first started the story she helped me a lot. And she is also a great writer. Thank you Ankita di for supporting me 😊❤️❤️. Take care everyone.