Ch. 44. Fire

Mike's POV

I never saw someone's expression changes this fast. In a blink of eye, Jasmine's smiling face become a shocked one only to change into the blank one, like the face when we saw previously. Masked all emotions and show the outside that nothing can bother her when in reality she is far from fine. The few teardrops which was falling now dried up, leaving a trail behind. I never saw a woman who can control their emotions like her. To me, girls are the epitome of nagging, whining, clingy, emotional and exaggeration. But i don't know how she can hide her emotions this well. It surely took a lot of practice to be this good. Only if I didn't know her, I would thought that she is like us, cause only the mafia can control emotions like this.

To say I am also shocked. More or less angry also, seeing Aman like this. What the hell is he doing I can't understand. He is standing in front of his work table with the Lapraik whore, who is more or less half naked pressing against him. Her back is in front of us as Aman is keeping his chin on his neck in a intimate way. His fierce eyes locked with Jasmine.

"Aman!" I calmly called him when inside I am nowhere near it

Hearing me, Rachel turned around as Aman took a step back. Her black shirt is looses from her sholder, the buttons are open all the way till end, showing her only bra claded figure. She looks at us, sipping the wine she is holding before putting it down. I don't give her any glance, looking at Aman to answer my silent questions. His face is morphed into pure blankness.

"You guys come back so soon? I thought that we are alone here, darling!" Rachel puts her hand on Aman, showing us her pouted face. Aman didn't answer her or me, too busy to look at Jasmine with his clenched jaw.

"What is this?" I am going to punch him if doesn't answer me soon.

"Ohh! I thought you don't know. Look.. " Rachael waves her hand near our faces. "Aman gave me this ring today. We are going to be engaged soon." She giggles up.

"Aman, I am asking you something. What is this?" I can't keep my patient more and shouted,being annoyed with him. Jasmine startled next to me, looks like finally got out from wherever under she was.

Aman chuckles, too deep and dark. "Mike, congrats me. I am getting engaged."

I rolled my eyes. As if I don't know him. The fucker is making some plans without telling me. But it doesn't matter, which does is Jasmine. I keep a glance at her. She is hiding her hands behind, not wanting to show whatever she put on her hands.

"Good." I hummed. "Now, get the fuck away from here." I told Rachael. She gasp hearing me.

"Aman darling! Did you just heard what he says? He told me go away." And I want nothing but to seal her mouth for good.

"I told you before, it's mine as well as Aman's. So go to another place." I look at Aman, he is still not removed his glance from Jasmine. Who knows what's going on his mind to scan her like this when Jasmine is looking all-around except him.