Ch. 26. Searching for her

Guys 👋👋 look at the new cover, it's made by freakinbadass
And it's looking so good. She also made a cover for my second book "Devil beside me". Thanks ❤️❤️ for doing this for me.

Jasmine's POV

Jasmine's POV

"You have beds in this plane!"

I exclaimed, looking at the sleeping arrangements inside of the plane.

"Yeah, wanna join me in the bed?" Mike's voice came from behind.

" Yesss! come on Kitty." I jumped on a bed with Kitty, Mike followed me. It's so soft, I want to sleep here forever. I left a sigh as Mike sits next me. I smiled at him. But the second I am roughly pushed from the bed.

" No one is joining you in this damn bed. Now fuck off Mike." Aman's fuming face is in front of me.

"But... What..." I break free from his grasp. " But this is comfy." I mumbled as he again grab my hand and pulled me behind him. I looked at the beds with eager eyes as Aman make me sit down on a couch like seats as he sits opposite of me. Mike come and also sits, chuckling at Aman.

I grabbed two pillows and placed them on my knees and put my chin and hands on the pillows. A smile formed in my lips. I never went on a private jet, and it's awesome. Though it's also a reason, I am most excited about Delhi. It's almost 9 month after I came back to Dheradun and I never went back. I am more than excited.

But this psycho! Can't even let me pack my bags. And gave me a ridiculous dress. I never wear this type of clothes. If I wore a shirt, it's with a skirt and jeans with long tops. It's my dress code. But this man! Everything runs opposite in his world.

"What's going on in your head?"

"Nothing." I searched for Kitty who is now jumping on a bed.

"Liar." How did he knows everything!

"So, you don't want to come with us. And now grinning like this?" Aman raises his brow at me.

"I am happy." I normally told.

"Wait! You aren't afraid of us?" Mike exclaimed and I smiled a little.

"Why should I? You didn't do anything wrong with me till now. And though you killed some people" I looked at Aman and said, "they are worthy of that. So if I left the part when you took me to your house in my sleep, then you are not that bad." I told them as they both looked at me.

"I know it's not my place to say, but I know that you are mafias and you kill people. But just don't hurt the innocent ones, you can't bear with the sins." I told them and looked out of the window.

"Owao! Long lecture, Catwoman. What do you say Aman?" Mike says but Aman remain silent. And I looks at the clouds beneath us. A sudden silence fall over. I turned to see what's wrong but my eyes stilled at Aman's amber one's. He is looking at me, more like scrutinying me. And Mike's eyes on him. And for information, it's really makes me nervous.