Ch. 53. War

AMAN'S POV

Four.

There are four stitches on her forehead.

After four stitches and wrapped up in a bandage, her forehead and wrist, the doctor put her to sleep, while the nurse changed her blood-soaked dress.

I silently reached to her, her soft hairs feels like rich silk between my fingers as I moved them from her forehead and face, touching the swollen spot of her cheek. I breathed deeply, touching her forehead with mine. I placed a kiss on her nose, then on her cheek. I finally hold her cold palm into my hot one, then keep it under my lips.

"I am sorry, love! I failed you again." Guilt gripped me tightly as I closed my eyes and keep touching my lips with her fingers, trying not to lose my sanity anymore.

"But it's the last time. You see, I will fix everything now. Just rest a bit." I firmly placed my lips upon her. The softness is there, but the warmth is missing.

"Mike!" He entered her room and sits on her bed.

"Watch her. I have to go." I pull out my hand.

"Aman!" I turned to face him. "Teach her a fucking lesson." The fire burns inside of his eyes are coping mine, we both have the same burning rage.

"Trust me, it's already begun." I placed an evil smirk which makes even Mike stiff. "I will be back soon."

"Where is the bitch?" I slammed open the basement door loudly in full fury. The bitch will remember this day till her end.

"There, Boss." Jordan called out and I faced Rachael with a cold face, suppressing my rage inside.

"Hello Rachael!" She is hanging from the chains, standing on her tip-toes. Her face is downed as all her fighting is done. She is now totally in my mercy. "Hope my men treated you all right?" And the whip marks telling me the truth.

"Fuck you! How could you do this to me? I am your fiance. And also..."

"Shut up." She immediately closes her mouth hearing my icey voice. "Just fucking shut up and thanks God for having a pussy or trust me if you were anything other than a female I would deal with you personally." I clenched my fists not to raise at her. I never hurted a woman and I am not going to ever, except this one.

"I warned you. I fucking warned you not to meddle in my business, and I clearly told you not to even talk to her. Then from where you got the dare of hurting her?" I took one step back, cause if not, then I would kill her.

"Who is she to you?" She panted in pain. "And that was just a cat. And for the cat you are doing this to me? When my father gets the news...."

"That was not just a cat. She loved him." Damn it! I don't know how she feels right now. "You have no idea how important he was to her." I closed my eyes, remembering the first time I met her. She fucking jumped in front of my car to save him.

"My papa won't let it go."

"Are you threating me?" I saw the flicker of fear in her eyes. "Because I was just going to meet you with your father."

"What... What do you mean?"

"Wait, not so fast." I hummed in amusement seeing her pale face. "You thought I don't know that your father is here?" I heard Jordan's scoff as he went outside to bring the parting gift I created for her.

"The fact that the most important person in your life is your fucking father, right?" I rounded her, praising the whip marks around her body. "So I thought why I don't do the same thing to you as you did to my Fiore."