Ch. 37. confusion

Aman's POV

I am angry.

I am so much damn angry that if it is Italy now then there would be death of some people by my hand.

I am that much angry.

And it's not that I can't kill anyone here, but I don't want to. And it's getting on my nerves, making me to..... Ah!

"Babe! Lossen up." A slutty voice whispers in my ear. I turn my head to see the stripper who brought my drink is now snaking her hands on my shoulders. I smirked.

I stirred my glass and took a sip. The private sector of this bar is empty except me. I looked down, the dance floor is flooding by hormonal males and females, strippers are dancing on the poles.

"Looks like you have a rough day. I can make it all go away." She whispers, licking my neck. I just shrugged and continue to drink.

'Rough day'? No. The day was right. I was making deals, sending goods, even buried the bodies. It's was average like everyday except Jasmine. She was still not woken up and it was bothering me. And then I got the news about her being woke up. And then we went to her. From then it became rough.

Her friends. She was smiling at them, laughing with them. That makes me angry. She should only be smiling with me, this thought stirred my mind. And then they continue to hug her. Every damn one, when most of them are boys. And even Mike and Jordan. That's what I hated then. She should be only in my embrace. No other male should not be touching her. But what ripped my heart is her expression to me. She was afraid. Afraid of me, that I will hurt her. But how could I make her understand that I can't never hurt her, not ever. I made a mistake and it will be the last time. But no! She doesn't even look at me.

"What are you thinking so hard?"  The girl come in front of me, she is only wearing a bra and thong, with a garter belt. She posed in front of me, leaning down. Her big boobs are literally on show for me.

"Life, life, life.... " I lingered the word. Looking at the vision in front of me, damn she is sexy. I reached out and grabbed her hair, they are not soft like like my Fiore. With one pull she fall down on my lap. She changes her position to straddle me, rounding her arms around me, and leans to kiss me.

"Don't even think about it." I pulled her hair roughly to showing me her throat. My other hand runs over her thighs and finally stopped above her panties.

"Why? You don't want me kiss you? Ok, I can kiss you somewhere else." She downs her hand over my body and rubs me against my pants.

"Hmm. Much better." I rubs my nose on her neck while pressed a finger on her clit, she moans out loud.

And this broke my trans. I stilled, the smell of cheap perfume is making me sick. What am I doing right now? This girl, who is now sitting on top of me is not the one I want. Nothing is similar. I remember every single detail of my fiore even after I never saw her without dresses. Heck! She doesn't even take off her long ass scarf. But still I know her scent, it's like chocolate and wild flowers. Her hands are soft as the pillow I slept every night. Her body, she has the right curves at each right places. And when I touch her, kiss her, her breathless sounds, every fucking thing about her is exotic. And here I am, thinking about her in the dress of some cheap hookers. Fuck me!

In one push, she is off from me and I stands up.

"What? What happened?" She gives me a look as sexy as possible, but doesn't bother me.

"Move, I have to be somewhere else." I stepped out of the club without bothering a second chance.

At the outside, I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I want to go home, but I know very well if I go back there right now, I will do something. Something to her she won't approve when she is so much afraid of me. No! It's not the time to go there. I take out my phone and called Marshall. I know what do to control myself in this situation.