Ch. 45. Fear

JASMINE'S POV

" No. Not like this. Flip it smoothly and easy. Don't tighten up your hand. Keep it normal, normal. Aha! That's it! Move. Move and let me do this."

"You know what? You are the worst teacher ever. Don't you have any patience? Let me try at least." Mike huffed.

"Try! You want to try? Forgot about ever entering into kitchen. Just look around yourself and see what a mess you have created. Now please do me and the kitchen a favor and leave." I shouted at him.

"You are so heartless." Mike whinned as I pushed him out of the kitchen.

"I know I am. Now go away." I huffed in annoance.

"What's wrong? Why are you so much grumpy this afternoon? Something happened?" Mike knock on my shoulder. I took a deep breath and turn off the oven, placing the burning pan under the dishwasher.

"You can't cook." I told him in a serious face. "So why do bother? It's not like that you have to do cooking. So why?"

"I am trying to learn cooking. But it looks like I really have a bad hand in this." Mike looks upset. So I patted his hand in console.

"Don't worry. So what if you can't cook! No need to get upset over this. Come on."

"I am not upset. I am trying to control my anger. And also, don't ignore my question. I asked what happened to you."

"What will be happen to me? I am all right."

"As if I don't know." Mike rolled his eyes at me. "You barely got out from your room these days. Either you are in your room or on the rooftop. As if you are hiding from us. What's wrong?"

"I am not hiding from you guys." I looked at my feet. "I just... I was not.... I thought..."

"Gahhhh! Just spil it out."

"Nothing. I was reading. You know my study materials are came, so I was just reading them. Nothing else."

"I see." Mike looks at suspiciously as I give my best normal look. "Want to go shopping with me?"

"No." I smiled. "I thought you men hates shopping. But look at you, always ready to go shopping."

"So what! I love shopping. And I want to spoil my little sister." Mike pinches my cheeck.

"Aaauuchhh!!" I rubs my cheeck. "It hurts. And I am not little."

"Yes, you are. I am older than you." He puffed his chest. I laughed loudly watching him.

"Yes, yes. You are my big brother." I pinches both of his cheeck.

"Hey! What is this?" I pulled out my tongue at him and run away from him, Mike followed me.

"Just wait till I got you." I run from one corner to another, escaping from Mike.

"Catch me if you can." I laughed loudly and throw a cushion on him, hiding behind the couch.

"You!" Mike grab another one and throw it to me. I dodged of it at the last time and jumped away from him. Soon our run and catch began to throw pillows at each other.

"I can't anymore. Stop." I clutches my stomach. It's began to hurt from laughing so long and hard. I panted loudly while it doesn't look like Mike gets a little bit tired. I hold up my hand on air, signaling him to stop.

"No. It's getting to be so much fun. Now run before I catch you." Mike grinned and I runaway with a scream. Mike chased behind me.

"Got you." He suddenly jumps in front of me to turn away myself from him. After destroying the kitchen and the living room we are now at the front of the door, me throwing things at Mike, and he dodges them and trying to catch me, all while we both are laughing loudly.