Ch. 21. My lost Kitty

Aman's POV

"What did you mean by that you dropped her at her place is the first thing in the morning?" Mike blocked my way with folded hands.

" Yes I did. But why are you shouting like she stole your Kelvin kien underwear and took it with her?"

" What! No. No one can stole my underwears. I kept them hidden."

" I know. Even I can't find them when I need." I mumbled under my breath, but he listened.

"What!! You searched for my underwear? Why?"

" It's a long story. Now leave it and tell me why are you looking for her in the first thing in the morning?"

Utter silence.

" Mike, I asked you why are you searching for her?"

He just give me a blank look.

" Mike, I warned you not to make any move towards her. Put it in your thick brain."

" Ahha! Aman. I am not attracted to her like someone else. I maybe went to her house yesterday and brought her cat with me." He scratches his head.

" What! Why?" This idiot will ruin my name one day. "And I am not attracted to her."

"I never said your name. But you are caught. Now tell me why you let her go?"

" Nothing. She wants to go to home and I let."

" If you say then okkkk." Mike says with uncertainty, which is right. " Oh! I need to feed the cat."

" Stop playing around and concentrate on your job. You know you have to run a company. Your secretary called me. Why didn't you take his calls?"

" Oh shit! I totally forgot." Mike jumped out of the chair. " Bye Aman. And be ready at 2. We need to back the cat to your doctor." With a wink he went to his room.

I chuckled at his action. 'Your doctor'. She is making so much place in our lives and have no idea about it. When at the club we saw her that way all hell was broke. I never cared about someone to take an action like this. But she is different. The whole day she was sleeping. Doctors said that it was a panic attack. But why she had one like this? And also for broken glasses.
When she isn't waking the doctors said that it is for healing. What happened to her? A need for knowing her is making progress in my mind. And also this dawn. Everything was ok. I was teasing her like regularly, but suddenly she went back to her self. The self where she puts a damn mask on her face to not show her emotions. And she thought that it worked on me. If she only knows! That I can easily read her under multiple layers. And too easily break her. I was angry. Why she pushes me away? But I am not going back. I will tear the bloody fake smile from her face and will saw her real face, real smile. And I am damn serious about it.

★★★★★★★★★

"Aman, come down. We are leaving. Oh God! The boy take more than a girl to be ready." Mike looked at his watch and cursed again, ignoring the fact that I am already behind him.

"And how did you know how much time a girl took for being ready?" I put my jacket and slapped his head from behind.

"Auuch! You were behind me all the time? Then why I am shouting? Come on let's go." By saying that he again vanished into him room.

5 minutes after he came back to me when I was already waiting for him in the car. He hopped on in the passenger seat.

"What? Drive."