Ch. 28. Brightest Eyes

Aman's POV

"Boss! Take a look at this shit."

Jordan dumped some small packets stuffed with white powder on my front table. Two men holding a teenager boy come to me, badly beaten.

"What kind of drug is this? And where did you find him?" I pointed to the boy.

"He is trying to broke into our warehouse. Found out that he is under the drug. It's a new one, but looks like it controls ones body immediately."

" Hmm. Send it to lab. I want the results as soon as possible. Where did it came from?" I picked up the powder, a new and dangerous drug is here, without my acceptance.

"Mehra is trying to get a deal with the Russians. You rejected that so he is now in the front. I think he got the drug from them and testing it here. You shouldn't denied the deal."

"Shut up Jordan, not you also." I run my fingers into my hair. All this shit are taking a toll on my mood.

"How did he get the news Jordan?"

"I was also thinking about that. Looks like we have a rat in your house. But not the men under me. It has to be someone else, from the upper. Who knows what's going on without making any suspicion. Boss, give me some time. I will find it out." I just hummed.

"Put him in the cells." The men left, dragging the boy behind.

"Now, Jordan! Care to explain what the heck is going on."

"Of course boss. Your rejected... " Before he started I stopped him.

"Yea, yea, you told me about that. I want to know why our shipment of arms didn't reach Italy?"

"Because Capo is angry with you? His secretary is getting on my nerves cause you didn't listen to him. Boss, we know very well how dangerous you father and Mr. Black. Why are you try to go against them? You know that if you failed in this what will happen. I am sorry boss, but I have to say that to you."

"No. You didn't have to be sorry." After Mike, he is the only one I trust the most, and I know about his in the point talking. So I didn't mind.

"I know the gamble we are playing is too much risky but worthy." Jordan nods his head, agreeing. "It will be a life turning point. You know what they say about us, about Italian mafias, that only the blood will won against the Italians. And I, Aman Oberoi, will never loss the game. Cause I am the son of my father and I will."

"That's the thing I like most of you boss. Your overconfidence." Jordan chuckled. "But I still think you should agree with that deal with the Russian."

"And marry that Lapraik whore? Nada. I have no intension of getting married. I don't believe in that kind of shits."

"Then marry someone else." Jordan looks at me while I try to understand him.

"What are you talking about. Wanna die? If not then stop talking. And from where you get the idea? Don't lie to me. Talk." It has to be some other person. Jordan is not someone who can talk about families and shits.

"Who was it?" I narrowed my eyes as he gulped.

"Umm.. " He cleared his throat, "it's just that Alex Capo called me a few days ago and told me that he dreamt about his grandchildren. So that I should push you two to give him some grandchildren." He finished his talking with a bitter face.

"That's why godfather was calling me nonstop." I murmured.

"Oh! And you thought... Leave it. Why didn't you told Mike?"