Ch. 49. Alone

JASMINE'S POV

"Your coffee." I put the coffee mug on Aman's desk. Paper is scattered over the desk as he is furiously typing something on his computer. He lifts up his head from it and nods his head at me.

"Thanks. I really needed it." He took a sip. "What is this?"

"Oh! I brought you a piece of cake. It still hot, try it." I stretches the plate to him. He cuts a little and put it on his mouth.

"Too sweet!" Aman drop the spoon back and gulped it down with coffee.

"Really! I haven't try it yet. Let me see." I took a bite from the cake.

"It's not that sweet!"

"You and your sweet tooth!"

"What are you doing?"

"Doing the damn paper work." Aman groans in frustration and I chuckled. "What's so funny?" He raises his brow at me.

"Nothing. You just looks like a first grader who doesn't want to do his homework. That's it."

"First grader! Fiore! Don't you know who I am!"

"I was joking! Okay, enjoy your paper work. I am leaving." I hold the plate and turn away.

"Wait!" I halted. "Don't go. Stay with me. It's more boring to do it alone. And Mike is... Where is he?"

"Rooftop." I point my finger to the ceiling. "Swimming." I put away to dish and sit down on the couch. "Okay, I am here. Now finish your work."

"How long?" I yawned. "I am getting bored. Can I go out?" I just can't sit there without doing anything for more than half an hour.

"No. I am not done." Aman stops typing and rubs his neck.

"But... What am I doing here? Just sitting idley." I stands up and went to him. "Give me some kind of work or I am leaving."

"Okay then let's go to the bedroom."

"Bedroom?" I look at him open mouthed. "Why?"

"To do something." He raises his brow at me.

"N... No, no. I am good here." I stepped back.

"Your bad." He smirks and then grips his shoulder tightly.

"What? Are you okay?"

"Hmm. It just hurts a bit." He frowned.

"Move your hand. Let me see." I stands behind him and push his hand. I touched his shoulder, putting a little force in it. His muscles are stiffed, and hard under my touch.

"Is it hurts?"

"No."

I hummed and moved my hands upward, to his neck. With my thumb and first finger, I pressed on a certain nerve of his neck. He groans out loudly and I smiled.

"God! What are you doing? It feels amazing." He turned his face to see me. But I turned his head and rubs and presses the stiffed nerves with my hands. After some minutes the stiffness melted and I stopped.

"How does it feels?"

"Mmmm great." He opened his eyes. "Fuck! What was that? As if all of the tension are vanished from my head."

"There is a nerve here." I pressed the juncture of his head and neck. "It physically helps to remove the stress from your muscles." Aman closed his eyes and put his head on the office wheeled chair.

"I am going." I took a step at the door but suddenly Aman grabs my hand pull me towards him. With a shriek I fall over him and he placed me on his lap. Gripping tightly my waist he didn't let me move.