Ch. 22. Love in jungle

Jasmine's POV

Who knows my life take such a dramatic turn in such short time. My ever- boring life is now full of thrills. The very moment I met with this man, Aman Oberoi, it's changed. He didn't left me for a very moment from his hold. Always pushing me at edge, making me crazy.

I am growing something inside for him, and I am afraid of this. The thing, whatever is the feeling, is scaring me. It's so hard to concentrate anywhere when he is with me. I tried so hard to get out of the feeling, locked it like I am doing from the past few years. But I can't. As if he is ripping apart all the curtains behind I am hiding. I am falling for him.

Too hard.

But he is dengerous, so much. A mafia man. From whom I should keep hundred feet distance, I always come back to his iron grip. He and I are living in two different worlds. We can't never be able to mixed together. But it looks like how much I taking backstaped, I always coming more nearer to him, tangled with him.

★★★

The car is going on full speed. There are one car behind it. The men came from behind and cloroformed me. But as I am already habituated of sleeping pills it doesn't work very last. Maybe 30 or 40 minutes are passed, I can say it by seeing the outside. Though I have no idea where am I going. There is vast forest in the two side. Maybe they are going towards Rishikesh.

In my blurred vision I tried to remember what happened. Someone came behind me and grabbed me and then... I can't remember. But who are the men and why did they kidnapped me. It's look like that kidnapping is became a regular thing in my life. I rubbed my glazy eyes and mentally thanked Allah for not tying my hands. There are three people in the car. Two are in the front and one beside me watching my every move. They looked like brutal, their gaze make goosebumps upon my body. I frannatically grabbed the door and tryed to open it. But it doesn't open.

"Boys, she is wake." The man sitting near me roamed his eyes over me. I tried to say something but my throat feels like sandpaper and I gulped loudly.

"Who are you? Where are you taking me?" I tried to control my heart which is beating too loudly. My hazy eyes didn't make it easier.

"No need to know. You are just a bait. So be still." His voice make me more afraid then I am already. "Oi! Didn't you give enough gas? She is awake." The man shouted at the front.

" No need. Are you forget what boss told. Stop the car and let's enjoy our treat." From the passenger side came the answer as all three of them chuckled and slow down the car.

I looked outside. Vast forest, no locality nearby. What's going on? Why did they stopped the car? A lot of questions is in my mind but I didn't say anything. I am just thinking how to escape from here.

"Ok."

They drive the car into the forest a little bit, as the forest is becoming dense and the car can't get any deeper into the forest.

"I caught her. So I will be the first." Came from the front. Fear gripped my heart, my hands are shaking. But it doesn't help me. I have to keep calm.

The man next me opened the door and get out. Slamming the door before I can move forward. I looked out to see two men left the car and went back to the road.

"So..." A hand gripped my thigh. I roughly pushed it and moved at the corner. The man smirked as he opened shirt. Now I understand what are they going to do. My whole body begin to shake as he grabbed my leg and pulled me under him. I left a terrific scream as I pushed him off me with my whole strength. But he barely moved. I need to stop the man immediately. I struggled more. The man just laughed at me and holds my both hands and pinned above. Then he leaned over me but I make my one hand lose from his grip. I make a sudden move and punched him on his nose. A loud crunch and he yelped and jumped from me. But his head banged hard to the roof of the car and I pushed him off. He fall with a thud and I literally jumped out from the car. The man is lying and groaning. But I didn't stop. I take a deep breath and dashed towards the deep jungle.