Ch. 27. Not in his pace

In a silent cry I'm breathing in a place where no one answers,

Leading me to the surface of the water you touch, follow you like you're possession,

In your eyes our fate that we encounter a great irresistible attention, Gravity.

AMAN'S POV

"I finally found you."

Is she the one I was searching? Maybe yes. If not, then why I feel home in her? Like I can leave my troubles behind and take the long needed rest in her arms. Maybe yes.

Yes.

Yes.

A soft smile blossom in my lips, my legs trembled a little but it nothing that I can't manage. I wrapped my fingers into her hairs. They are too long, flooding to her hips. I wonder why she always keep her hair up. Maybe she did it right. I have no idea how I could control myself from not touching it, wrapping it, pulling it till she didn't show me her swan like neck. But not anymore. No more thinking, it's action time.

JASMINE'S POV

" I finally found you."

Found who? Me? What is he talking about? And at this time of night! Is he finally lost his mind?

I can't sleep, too many thoughts keeping me awake. Too many unknown feelings, I am confused about this. Thinking about what's wrong with me, what's happening in my life, my body. Strange unknown sinful thoughts making place is my mind. Is it wrong to think about him, about his touches, his sinful talks? I wish today mommy is with me, then she will clear my confusions about him.

He is cornering me like always, to dominate me. And I can't but let him do this. His one hand gripped my hair painfully as his tounge swirled my earlobe, sucking and biting the soft flesh while I was wondering how his lips feels against mine, too shocked to make any kind of protest.

I don't want to ignore the burning sensation anymore as it's so close to me.

Wait, no! It's sin. What am I doing? It's wrong. I roughly moved my face and try to make some gap between us. But he didn't like it and holds my hair, tangled into his fingers.

"Aman! What are you doing? And what did you find?"

"You. I was searching for you in a wrong place. And then I realised that you should be here, in my place, in my arms. And look! here you are." He caresses a lock of hair and tuck it behind my ear.
"Why didn't you let your hair down? You look more sexy in this way."

"What?" What the he... Banana! I am not going to curse. Why is he talking like this? Aahh!

"Aman...." He silenced my by putting a finger on my lip.

"Hush. Let me do everything." He grabbed my face, putting his thumb on one cheek and the rest fingers on the other, his plam cupping my chin. Putting slight pressure on my chin, making me part my lips, he locked his hot mouth with me.

I lost my world. Forget that I should fought against him, not doing this. But as if I just frozen inside, lost my capability of moving. While he softly rubs his lips against mine. He pushed out his tounge and licked my lips, making me come back to my reality.

"Hmm... Chocolate, just what I thought." He licks his own lips, testing himself. But why is he talking about chocolates?

Aman smirked at me while I looked at him confusingly. If I moved an inch further my whole body will connect to him, by now only a small distance between us. The Cologne from his body making me somehow dizzy, his body against me makes me feel vulnerable. His intense gaze on my face makes me flush, and when his eyes stopped at my lips, a hungry look fall over him. My breath hitched by seeing his this new look. I need to step back.