7 minutes in heaven...(Shu)

Everyone had decided on 7 minutes in heaven for a game, on New Year's eve. Figures as too there was only two girl's you and Yui. Everyone used Laito's fedora to place an
item into, Shu placed his MP3 player well actually Laito ripped it from his ears and forced it inside of the hat.

You placed your hand into the fedora and felt a small rectangle, you then pulled it out to find Shu's MP3 player everyone then began to laugh, and Laito made some creepy innuendos and made some whistling noises, you then sat in total embarrassment.

When Shu came walked past me and got into the closet when Laito forced you up and pushed me into the closet and then running into Shu.

"I'm so sorry...Laito pushed me." No answer, you then moved as Laito closed the door.."Don't have too much fun." Said Laito.

You and Shu just stood in silence for a good three minutes, the amount of time you had been living there you didn't know much about him so you decided this was a good time.

"So uhm, do you like to read?"..."No." You heard a very deep voice reply when the small crack from the door framed his left eye and his blue eyes were staring right at you.
"So what are your hobbies?"...."What are you doing?" He asked..."I just don't know much about you, that's all.."..."Well...Y/N what does it matter to you?" he said walking close.

"I was just curious that's all.." You said when he was suddenly in front of me making eye contact when he suddenly ran his pointer finger and middle finger down my cheek. Then reaching to my neck when his finger's suddenly stopped, in a specifically sensitive spot on your neck. He lowered his lips to your neck and bit through the skin.

You then winced in pain.."Shu-...That hurt's." you said trying to push him off when Laito opened the door.."I knew I smelled blood." Said Reiji.."What did you guys do?" Asked Laito as he chuckled, Shu then removed his fangs and grabbed your arm walking out of the closet. Moving your neck to show everyone the mark.."She's mine." He said throwing you onto the floor and walking away..." She's mine?" you thought.

----------
Thanks for reading my first one-shot, I'm kinda proud of it lol.

1/18/2021

412 words

Re-edited- 4/29/21