Ayato x Maid cafe worker {pt.2}

A/n: WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 900 reads...*wipes tears* Thank you all <3

You woke up alone in the alley way, You had a splittng headache and you felt weak. Then attempting to stand up and promptly failing you called for f/n..
They ran outside to see you lying alone with your maid uniform covered in blood.

"What happened yn?" They said lowering themself to the ground to come to your aid.

"I-i don't remember.."

"Well let's get you inside..It's freezing out here."

F/n helped carry you into the cafe and into the bathroom.

"You don't remember?"

"No.."

He/she helped you clean up and drove you home.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A week later you returned to work in better condition although you had noticed you had bites on your neck and thigh.
But you couldn't think it was anythin else but an animal of some sort.

"Y/n..Customers!" Called f/n.

"Coming."

You entered the dining room to find the two men..As soon as you made eye contact with the red head all of the memories came back..
You dropped your tray with your note-pad and felt sick..

{F l a s h b a c k}

"Ahh...In our grasp defenseless *nfu~*"

"Now pancake/melons according to what you do this will be easy for you..got it?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

He noticed your shocked expression and walked closer to you..And grabbed your hand.

"Come on pancake/melons."

"Let go of me.." You said trying to escape from his grasp.

When the other man then placed a cloth..over your mouth and you blacked out one again.
Due to the fact it was late at night there were no other customers meaning no witnesses.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

You woke up in a room with a large bed and a  emerald green silk blanket..Your eyes could hardly open but once they did you saw the red-head from before.
You jumped attempting to get up..

"There is no use..Pancake/melons."

"Where am i?"

"My brother's room."

"your brother?...The man with the hat.?"

"Yeah."

"Please let me go.." You said with a pleading expression.

"don't confuse me for someone with remorse.." He said standing up..

And crawling on the bed and he was now over you..

"Please don't.."

"Ahh Ayato...finally getting some?" Said the man with a hat in the doorway..

"I'm checking her wounds.."