7 minutes in Heaven...(Subaru)

A/N: I lowkey forgot about Subaru- so here you go tsun tsun lovers.

It was New year's eve at the Sakamaki mansion and they were throwing a party..I was wearing a long body-con silk dress with a slit to the thigh..It was also F/C.

Laito suggested 7 minutes in heaven Reiji protested but the majority won. Since i was the only girl except Yui and Ayato said she wasn't going to play it was up to me..

Everyone placed an item into Laito's Fedora..Subaru placed his knife into the hat "Choose your bacholor." Said Laito placing the hat infront of me.."Fine." I then moved my
hand around when something cut my hand.."Subaru is the lucky man." Said Laito.."ow-" I said lookig at my finger while the blood was dripping onto my dress.

When i felt Subaru take my hand and force me into the closet....Laito then shut the door leaving Subaru and i alone. He stood on the left and i stood on the right side of the closet.

I then could only really see his beautiful red eyes..He suddenly made a sighing sound..I walked over to him.."W-what are you doing?"

It wasn't really a secret that you had a big-crush on the aggresive tsundere..So you assumed this may the only chance to make a move...possibly.

You then stood on your tippy-toes in an attempt to kiss him..In which you did and he pulled away out of shock.."What the fuck was that?" He asked.."a kiss." You said with your head down feeling embarrassed..You then attempted to walk back to the vacant side of the closet when..Subaru grabbed your waist pulling you close to him..A small light from a crack in the door shined on his cheek's that were pink..

You both then made eye-contact and then he kissed you this time..he moved his hand from your waist and moved his hand's up your neck to your cheek....He then pulled away and looked at you and made a slight smile...Before moving his hand to your chin forcing it up and kissing you again this time kind of biting your lip..When-

"Come on out children." Said Laito..As he opened the door to see the two of you kissing.."Didn't expect that.." He said..That's when Subaru pulled away picking you up like a small child and carrying you to his room..Where you most likley cuddled...Unless...

---------------

Thanks for reading<3

Expect a Kou one soon

1/19/2021

439 words