When they're drunk.

A/n: I had to do quite the research for these. I also just hit 17k this morning, thank you all so much.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Shu: You noticed your boyfriend Shu had been gone for a while so you waited on the couch for him. You had accidentally fallen asleep when you heard stumbling from the hall, you woke up abruptly and stood to see what was going on.

Once you approached the hall you saw Shu lying in the hallway. "Shu-san??" You spoke as you lowered yourself to the ground. "Y/n...?" He began to laugh.
"What are you doing?... Are you drunk?" You asked taking his hand into yours. "As a skunk!." He chuckled then sitting up. "You know you're kinda pretty." He smiled, then bursting out in laughter.

"Shu-san, take my hand." You both stood as you attempted to walk him to the couch, he couldn't stop laughing. You forced him to lay on his side as he began to drift to sleep.
You sat on the floor and traced little hearts on his cheek as he slept.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Reiji: Reiji informed you that you needed to study for an upcoming test, you sat in his office/lab for two hours studying until it was nearly midnight. You heard random scuffling from the door, you stood and opened it to see Reiji sitting on the floor sobbing. "Reiji-san?" You asked as you sat next to him on the floor.

"Y/n you came for me...Why did you? I'm not good enough for you." He said wiping the tears from his face."What in the hell-" You said as you grabbed his hand to help him up, he pulled you onto his lap and embraced you tightly. "Please don't leave me y/n." He called aloud.

"Reiji-San, you are very drunk. Let's get you to bed." You said walking him to his room. You helped him onto his bed, as you began to leave he grabbed your hand.
"Please don't leave me..." He cried pulling your hand to his lips as he placed kisses all over it. You then slept beside him, a little farther from him in case of vomiting.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Laito: You and Laito had a 'fun' date planned you waited in his room on his bed when he was an hour late. You waited until he came in the room his eyes widened,
"Y/n...Put on some clothes, you morally loose girl." He scoffed in disgust." What?" you asked confused.

"Here, have a read." He said handing you a bible. "Where the hell did you get this?" You asked. "Read it, it's for girls like you." He said plopping onto the bed beside you than covering your body with the blanket. "Cover, cover it all." He scoffed. "Your drunk...."You sighed annoyed.

You removed the blanket and stood to go put on clothing. "Ahhh my virgin eyes!." He yelled covering his eyes and yelling. "Virgin? Isn't that quite farfetched?" You asked.
"Though shall not be tempted by satans temptress!." He spoke aloud then falling asleep abruptly. "Damn-" You said annoyed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.