7 minutes in Heaven...(Yuma)

It was New Year's eve at the Mukami Mansion and they had invited the Sakamaki's over. You were wearing a strapless mini body-con dress that was F/C and some F/C heels.

Everyone decided to play 7 minutes in Heaven Yuma for some reason was mad over the fact we were going to play. Everyone placed an item in Laito's Fedora Yuma placed
his metal tin of sugar cubes in the hat..."Pick one." Said Laito bringing the hat to you.."If I must." you sighed placing your hand inside the hat and immediately touching something that felt cold, you held it up "Yuma..." Said Laito..."Tch-" He said getting up and taking your hand into the closet.

When we were inside "Here's this if you need it." He said throwing a condom in, Yuma lowered to the ground picking the condom up and placing it into Laito's pocket.
"Your jokes aren't funny," Yuma said before closing the closet himself. He was on the left and you on the right, you noticed through a small crack on the door it was gleaming
on Yuma's light brown eyes and they were looking at you."What are you looking at?" He asked. "Nothing.." You responded...When he suddenly slammed your back up against the right wall, placing one hand on your waist and one onto the wall above your head...

"Am I making you nervous?" He asked placing his hand onto your cheek and lifting your head towards him.." N-no.." You responded shakily..."If not then why is your heart racing.." He said making strict eye contact.."Hmm.." He said reaching his hand into his pocket and pulling the metal jar out then opening it and taking a sugar cube from it. Before placing it back into his pocket, then placing the sugar cube between his fangs. Placing his thumb onto your chin forcing your mouth open and placing the sugar cube between your two front teeth. Before backing up and making a slight smirk.."Don't be nervous." He said using his thumb to push the sugar cube into my mouth...

He then got closer and kissed you, it took you by complete surprise so you jumped a little as he then held my waist in place. "Times up.." Said Laito when he opened the door.

When Yuma pulled away and looked at Laito then closing the door himself then kissing you once more. Until he eventually opened it and closed it with you inside. He held it shut for a minute or so you could only hear slight muffles. Then Yuma opened the door and walked away, you walked out of the closet to find everyone with a terrified look on their face.

"What happened?" You asked..."Yuma stuck his claim.." Said, Kou.....

-------------

Thanks for thanks lol

1/18/2021

474 words.

Re-edited- 5/3/21