When your upset with them and say "I don't want to date you anymore."

A/n: OMG almost 500 reads thank you everyone...<3

Shu: You were upset with your lazy vampire boyfriend, He rarely paid you any attention. You looked around to find him lying on a couch asleep.
"Shu-san!." You said sitting to the ground next to him. "I'm sleeping..Leave me be." He spat.

"No..I don't want to date you anymore." You said standing up crossing your arms. You noticed he opened his eye's fully and he made eye-contact.
"You don't?" He asked in a chill tone. "Y-yes..You never pay me any attention." You said begining to walk away when you felt somone grab your waist.
You were pulled onto the couch and Shu was now on top of you..

"Attention?.." He said lowering his head to your neck..You were sure he was goin to bite you instead he was kissing you.
He then pulled his head away and kissed your lip's..Which was a blatant suprise for you. You had never expected him to act this way over a small threat.

He then pulled away and made eye-contact, "Am i forgiven?" He asked running his index finger along your neck.."No..You aren't just because you pay attention to me now.
doesn't mean you will later." You said with an angry expression trying not to laugh.

"you asked for it.." He said beggining to unbutton your shirt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reiji: You were mad at Reiji as everytime you were together he was either not paying any mind to you, Or he was scolding you over your grades and lack of study.
You were in his lab/office studying as he was doing some random research.."Im done studying." You said putting your books together and standing up.

Once you turned around to walk away Reiji was now infront of you. "Did i dismiss you from your studies?" He asked placing a hand onto his chin and crossing his arms.
"Your not my authority figure..I can do as i please."...He then placed a hand on both sides of the desk from behind you and moved his head further towards you.

"Is this disrespect?" He asked.."Reiji-san i don't want to date you anymore." You said looking down..When he grabbed your chin pulling it up towards him.
"Why's that?" "You are mean to me and you ignore me all the time."..

Thats when he then placed his lip's onto yours..Then kissing you for a few minutes before pulling away and leaving kisses on your jawline and neck.
"This isn't going to make me forgive you..You know that right?" You said in an annoyed tone.

"we'll see." He said picking you up and placing you onto the desk behind you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laito: You were upset with your perverted vampire boyfriend for flirting with girls in the hallways an school.
You walked in the halls of the Sakamkai mansion then stopping at Laito's door and knocking three times. "Come in." his voice called beyond the door.

Then walking inside to see him lying on his bed looking at a magazine.."what brings you here? *nfu~*" He said turning a page in his magazine."I don't want to date you
anymore.." You said looking down..When you heard the pages stop fliping. You looked at the bed to see Laito gone.."Laito-kun?" You said before turning around.

To see him standing there with a worried/angry expression.."you don't?" He asked. "No..".."Reasonings?" He asked walking closer until the back of your legs hit the bed.
"You keep flirting with other girl's..and i'm tired of it." You said making eye contact with him, Your e/c with his emerald ones.