Valentines Day <3 *Boyfriend scenario*

Shu: You had been bored all-day waiting for Shu to do or even say something...It was Valentines day and it was the first one in your new relationship with Shu.
You paced back and fourth in your room wondering if you should mention the holiday.

When you had the idea to see what he was doing...You looked around to find him sleeping on the couch.
You sat on the ground beside the couch and you were staring at the sleepy Shu..

"What do you want y/n?" He asked then opening his eye's to see you.."Well...nothing." You said feeling like an idiot that you thought he may want to make the holiday special..You got up and almost were walking away.."Could it be because today is Valentines day?" He asked annoyed.

"You know it's Valentines day?" You asked confused.."Doesn't most people?" He stated in pure annoyance.."I guess so.." You said beggining to walk once more.
When you felt somone hug you from behind.

You looked up to find Shu hugging you..."Shu-San?" You asked confused..When he turned you around to face him as he held onto your waist.
"Happy Valentines Day y/n..." he said staring into your e/c eyes with his bright blue ones....Then kissing you.

You spent the rest of the night cuddling on his bed...Listening to music.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reiji: It was the Morning of Valentines day and you woke up excited...As soon as you were some-what put together, You ran to Reiji's room and knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" His deep voice called beyond he door..."It's y/n!"..."come in..if you must." he called.

You walked in to see him sitting in a chair reading..."If your going to bother me...Do it dressed decently.." You then looked down to see you were still wearing pajama's..
"oh..i'm sorry." you said looking down feeling upset..

"Why are you here?" he asked.."Well i was wondering what we were going to do today.." You said slightly looking up to see his reaction.."Why would anything be different,
opposed to if it were a different day...because it's Valentines day?" He asked..

"Well...i just thought-" He cut you off.."You just assumed i would par-take in a usless holiday such as Valentines day?" He asked annoyed.."I-i..."
"And talk properly....The stuttering is intolerable." He stated..

"Why are you so mean?" You asked before exiting and running back to your room..."i guess i should have thought it through before agreeing to date him.." You thought as
you laid down on your bed staring at the ceiling..

It had been about ten minutes and you decided to go change..The night before you had picked out a pink dress with white hearts on it for todays events..
"Utterly useless purchase.." You said throwing it onto the ground..You felt as you were going to cry..The thought that he didn't care that much for you.

You had searched in your closet for almost ten minutes when you heard a knock on your door.."come in.." You stated in an upset tone..
Then hearing the door open to see Reiji standing with a bouqet of white roses..You looked at him for a second before looking away..

"y/n.." he said walking close to you and hugging you...."Reiji-San..please go.."..."I'm sorry y/n..I suppose i never thought how much Valentines day could mean to you."
"It's just this is my first Valentines day where i can spend it with somone..With you." You said feeling like you were going to cry..

"I picked some roses.." He said pulling away from the hug and handing you the bouqet.."thank you.." You then lowerd your self to the ground by your bed and pulled out
a small box..."here.." You said handing him the small box...He opened it to find a watch.."thank you y/n.." He then pulled your waist to him then kissing you...