7 minutes in heaven...(Reiji)

It was the New year's eve party and the Sakamaki mansion you were wearing an F/C dress that was quite short with a large slit on the thigh and it was off the shoulder.

Everyone well the guys decided we would play 7 minutes in Heaven, Ayato refused to let Yui play so it was all on you. Everyone placed an item in Laito's
fedora, Reiji placed one of his gloves into the hat.

"Bitch-chan....Take your pick for your eligible bachelor..." Said Laito placing the hat in front of me when someone from behind me placed their hand's over my eyes.
You felt a soft silky almost texture you had pulled it out to find Reiji's glove.

"Ahh Reiji-San" Said Laito...."This game lacks meaning." Said Reiji."Would you stop acting like such a virgin and get in the closet?" Said Laito.."Fine...But I'm not sure if I
understand the game.." He said walking inside.

When Ayato and Laito both grabbed one of your arms throwing you inside onto the floor..."Have fun virgins" Said Laito before closing the door.."Great." you said as you stood up to find Reiji standing against the left wall with his arm's crossed and his thumb onto his chin. You felt awkward not knowing what to say."Hello..Reiji-San."..."Hello Y/N.." He said annoyed.

You then thought of asking him some questions, but he gets mad when you do.."So why my glove?... My glove was one of the only cloth items in the fedora.." He said walking closer to you.."Well, as soon as my hand touched something I picked it up.." You said..you started to feel nervous as Reiji was quite an intimidating
man...."Interesting.." He said now face to face with you. He was quite tall and your only Y/H so I had to look up a little. When he grabbed your cheek forcing your face higher and then running his hand down your neck and arm. He then placed his lips onto yours, It took you by surprise so at first, you didn't reciprocate the kiss.

He then pulled away and let out a slight chuckle, You stood feeling awkward, not sure what to do.."I knew it.." He said.."What.?" You replied.."When I touched you your heartbeat increased at a rapid pace, It was fun." He said standing back onto the wall."You kissed me to test something?" You asked hoping he would say no.."Quite." He said raising an eye-brow and smerking.

"Come on out Virgin's," said Laito as he opened the door, Reiji began to walk out first when he grabbed me by both of your shoulders and bit your neck in front of everyone.
"Reiji that's hurting me." You stated attempting to move when he held your body in place..."Claiming our territory are we?" Asked Laito laughing..."Quite." He said before letting you go and walking away.."Quite?"...

---------------
Thank you for reading <3

1/18/2021

508 words.

Re-edited- 4/29/21