When you say "I love you".

A/n: Thank you all for continuing to read this book. I haven't been posting as much due to lack of ideas, Feel free to suggest one-shots or scenario's.
Small warning these are a little lengthy i took my time.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Shu: You were walking around school going to next period when you noticed you hadn't seen Shu the entire day. Last time you were together he said he loved you, And
you wanted to tell him the same thing.

Once you found your way to the Music room you heard the sounds of a soft violin. You quietly opened the door and stood inside to see Shu playing violin.
His eyes were closed and he still had ear-buds in' so you assumed he was in the dark that you were present.

You stood for a about a minute with a smile on your face, When he suddenly stopped playing and opened his eyes to see you.
"So your a stalker now?" He asked making eye-contact with you."What?...You knew i was here?" You asked."Your not very subtle y/n." He said placin the violin down.
"Don't stop on my account.." You said."I wasn't going to play for much longer anyway." He said walking closer to you.

"You are very good at playing the violin." You said with an awkward smile on your face."How shall you pay for stalking me?" He asked less than an inch from you.
"I'm sorry...I was just lookin for you and assumed you were asleep here." You said."I'm not sure i believe that." He said grabbing your hand and putting it to his mouth.

"From the wrist? The palm? Or the fingers?" He asked examining your hand."Are you asking me?" You asked confused."If you want to shed your opinion feel free to do so."
"The wrist hurts less."...He then took your pointer finger and sunk his fangs into it. You jumped a little but you didn't mind when he bit you at all.

After about a minute he removed his fangs and pulled you to his chest."What a lewd woman...Having to bite your lip to supress the pleasure..." He said with a small grin.
"W-what?" You asked embarrassed. "Nothing to be shy about..." He whispered in your ear. His hot breath giving you goosebumps.

He then placed his lips onto yours which caught you off guard but you kissed back. Although you could taste your own blood but you didn't mind too much.
Then pulling away and leaving small kisses on your neck..."Shu?"..."hmm."..."I love you." As you said it he stopped all action and then looked at you.

{Shu POV: Hmm....Finally admitting it hmm?...Seems like she had been ignoring me after i said it.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Reiji: Reiji had been treating you like small child for a few days because your fever had lived on. It had been four days of this retched fever and he still took care of you.
You hadn't said you loved him back but it had caught you off guard, but nonetheless you were going to tell him you loved him.

You had just woken up in the morning with cold chills even thouh your tempature was one-hundred and one. You sat up to see Reiji in a chair acrossed the room.
As soon as you made eye-contact he stood up to come to your aid.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked."fine...i guess." You said feeling a bit faint. But you didn't want Reiji to put his life on pause for you and to have a life again.
"Are you lying?" He asked sitting at the edge of your bed."no." You spoke. He then took the thermomater of the side table and put it in your mouth.