When they are jealous. {Boyfriend Scenario}

Shu: You were walking around the Sakamaki Mansion out of pure boredom when Laito approached you.."Ahh Bitch-chan come with me *nfu~*"..He said with a smerk.
"Why?"..."I want you to play a game with me..I'm bored." He said in a whiney tone.

"What kind of game?".."Just come with me." He said grabbing your arm and forcing you into his room. He threw you onto his bed..
"L-laito...i-"..."Calm down little bitch.." He said placing a board game onto the bed.

You both played board games for a few hours..Shu had eventually woken up and began lookin for you...He stopped outside Laito's door to hear you two laughing.
His mind went straight into thinking of the most unlikleiest of things, He slammed the door open enraged only to see you and Laito playing board games.

"S-shu san?" You asked. He walked over to you and grabbed your hand pulling you from the room.."Shu-san We were only playing games.." Whined Laito.
Shu teleported you both into his room then throwing you onto the bed.

"Time to play a game with serveral rounds."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reiji: You were helping Reiji polish some tea-sets when your best-friend from school sent you a text message asking to hang out..Your male best-friend.
"Uhm...Reiji-san?"..."yes?".."Is it ok if i go to hang out with b/n?"...

He then stopped what he was doing and grabbed your waist pulling you close to him.."And why would you do that?" He asked.
"He is my best-friend all he asked was to go out for dinner" You said with a reassuring smile.

"This once i will dismiss you from house work." He said letting go and continuing to polish the tea sets. You went to your room and changed into a white body-con dress
that was quite short and you paired it with white pointed heel's.

You went to say goodbye to Reiji then knocking on his office door.."Reiji-San!"..."come in y/n." His deep voice called beyond the door.
You walked in.."I came to say bye...I'll be back later." You said as he made eye-contact with you.

He then walked forward and shut the door pushing your back against it.."ouch-" You called as he pinned your hands above your head.."What are you wearing?" He asked.
"A dress that Laito-kun made me.." You said with a smile.."Your not going out with a man dressed like that..".."Are you jealous Reiji-san?" You asked..Then he lost all emotion
in his face.

"It's a shame really..All the time it took to put this on. Just for me to take it right off."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laito: You were having a tea-party with Kanato and you both were wearing maid costumes for fun...You were done and walked into the hall to find Laito against the wall.
"Hey Laito-kun.." You said with a smile. "Y/n...Spending time with my brother and not me..How positivly criminal." He said with a smerk.

"We were just having a tea party, It's not a big deal." You said with a reassuring smile.."Sounded like more..".."Were you listening to our converstaion?...Most importantly
are you jealous?" You asked.."N-no.." He then teleported infront of you and pinned you agaisnt the wall..

"L-laito-kun!" You called embarrassed.."And this little costume..You'll wear a cute little thing like this for my brother but not me?" He asked.
"The coustume is embarrasing..I only wear it on Kanato's account..Nothing to be jealous about."