When they walk in on you..changing.

A/n: We are so close to 2k reads, Thank you all so much and i hope you enjoy the one-shot!

Shu: You had just been swimming with Kanato and decided to wash the chlorine out of your hair.
Once you were finished taking a shower you stepped out to grab your towel when you noticed a specific blonde laying on the counter/sink with his ear-buds in..

He then opened his eyes to see a naked you with a confused expression.."Y/n...An invitation wouldn't hurt." He said getting off the counter..
"Shu-san!...I uhm.." You began to search for the towel you had set out..But it was gone..

"Damn it-"...You said attempting to cover your body.."No use.." He said grabbing your arms forcing them up and pinning them against the shower..
"Shu-san?" You asked in an embarrased tone..

"You lewd woman, begging for me...." He said opening the shower door pushing you inside..
Then removing his shirt..

"You begged for it.."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Reiji: You were in your bedroom changing as you had just taken a bath...Reiji was looking for you to discuss your latest grades.
You had just dropped the towel when you heard the door swing open...

"REIJI-SAN!" You yelled out of pure shock...Then attempting to cover yourself.
Making eye-contact he had a large smirk upon his face as he watched you feel embarrassed.."Reiji-san please leave.."..

"Y/n...is that disrespect im sensing?" He asked walking closer.."N-no...I just need to change please..".."I believe i make the decisons y/n.."
He said then sitting on the edge of her bed..

"Come stand in front of me.." He said in an emotionless tone.."Reiji-san ple-"
"Y/n...I gave you an order." He said gesturing you closer..."F-fine.." You said covering yourself with your hands and standing..

He then just stared with a smirk.."W-what is the point of this?" You asked.."It's a punishment.".
"P-punishment for what?".."For being so indecent with the door unlocked...Unbeknownst to you Laito could have come in..That would be a problem for me."
"I-im sorry...Can i please go change?"...

"Just a while longer."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Laito: You were in the bathtub relaxing when you heard your bedroom door open.."Who is that?" You asked yourself..
"Y/n!" Your vampire boyfriend called..Your eyes widened immediantly as you knew what would happen if he found you in this state..

So you stayed silent..You then watched the bathroom door slam open.."Ahh...Y/n..Without me?" He asked with a smirk..
"I-i just need to relax..".."My, That seems like an invitation y/n." He said starting to unbutton his shirt..

"L-laito-kun i-"..."What?" He asked as he lowered himself to the ground making eye-contact.."I am trying to relax...Alone."
"Alone?...How underrated." He said with a grin.

Luckily you had put bubble bath in, Therefore nothing could be seen..
Thats when he grabbed your arm forcing you out of the bathtub and onto the floor..

"LAITO-KUN!" You called as he held your arms down to the ground.
"Let me go!!!" You called..."Y/n..don't be so frightened..Although is is a good look on you.." He said with a smirk.