7 minutes in Heaven...(Ruki <3)

It was New Year's and the Mukami mansion was having a party. You were wearing a body-con dress with small ruffles near the bottom and a sweetheart neckline, with off-the-shoulder sleeves it was also F/C you also wore some small F/C pumps.

They invited the Sakamaki's and Laito insisted on playing 7 minutes in heaven. Which Ruki protested as he was protective of you, but everyone eventually overruled him.

Everybody placed an item into Laito's fedora, Ruki placed his choker into the fedora."Choose." Said Laito...You looked at Ruki to see he looked almost upset, but you reached
a hand into the fedora and felt an odd almost fabric texture you opened your eyes to see Ruki's choker in my hands.

"The lucky bachelor is...Ruki!" said Laito. You felt a sense of relief as you had fallen for Ruki while staying with the Mukami's, Ruki walked past you grabbing your hand and pulling you in the closet. "Have fun kiddo's." Said Laito before closing the door.

As soon as the door shut Ruki pushed you up against the wall and grabbed your chin with his right hand and his left on the wall above you."What if you would have gotten someone else hmm?" He said looking upset.."I didn't agree to play Ruki..and I tried for your choker." You said.."Why?" He asked making strict eye contact..."I didn't want to be in here with anyone else." You spoke timidly...

When he suddenly removed all space between your lips, At first you were so shocked then you kissed him back. Then he ran his pointer and middle finger along my leg causing you to jump out of surprise.

When he pulled away and looked into your eyes..."Is this your first kiss?" He asked.."Y-yes..why was I bad?" ...."No but your heart rate is increasing rapidly.." He said placing one of his hands onto your chest feeling your heart-beat." I'm sorry.."..."Why?"...."Well..i-um doesn't know."..."Your so naive and untouched...." He said running his finger's up my neck until they stopped at your lips, he then kissed you again. When light came from the door..." Wow-- look's like someone's busy.." Laito said staring for a good thirty seconds.

When Kou shut the door.."Give them privacy.."...When Ruki pulled away..."No need.." He then pulled your arm out in front of everyone and kissed you.." She is only bitten by me from now on." He said turning you to face everyone and he moved the hair from your neck and bite me, then licking where he had bitten. Before walking out with his hand in yours..."Where are we going?".

-------------

Thanks for reading...If you couldn't tell Ruki is my favorite.

1/18/2021

474 words.

Re-edit- 5/3/21