Ruki x Chubby reader.

You stood in the library, looking for your desired book.

Taking 'Pride and prejudice' from the shelf, you walked to the small velvet chair. Taking a seat, opening the book. Ruki encouraged you to continue studying whilst the summer continued, for 'memory' or whatnot.

The door slowly creaked open, as Ruki stood upon the door frame. You tilted your head up to meet his gaze, "Ruki-kun?" You asked with a chuckle. He shut the door walking closer with not a word. "Is everything okay?" your expression worried.

He took a seat across from you, you closed your book still in a confused state. "Y/n, I received a call from Yuki, that little friend of yours. She stated she hadn't seen you at school all week." He spoke calmly.

"Which of course took me by surprise, as you've walked into the building with me every day." He spat. You looked down, your eyes met the floor. "Are you going to tell me why that is?" He asked. "I don't like it there." You continued to the floor. "Why's that?" He asked.

"It's not important." You added a small laugh to kill the awkwardness.

"I'm not leaving this room without an explanation." His tone was now angry. "Ruki-kun-" You began. "The truth, y/n." he continued. You slowly looked up to meet his eyes his expression quite odd. He looked worried, it was something you hadn't seen before.

The truth was, you hated school. Everyone made you feel like you didn't deserve to be respected or even acknowledged as a person, they were mean. You didn't want to worry him, so you walked into school hand in hand with him each day. He was a Junior and you were a sophomore, so it was easy. His classes, lunch were all at odd times.

"They make me feel awful." You began. "How?" He asked. "No one talks to me, and if they do it's to belittle and dehumanize my whole existence." Looking down at the ground you started to tear up. "What things do they say?" He asked. You slowly met his eyes.

"I'm sure you could imagine." you chuckled nervously.

"Tell me, tell me the things they said to you." He leaned forward resting his elbows onto his knees, his expression weary. "T-they say that im uhm." You paused with a small cough. "Too ugly and fat to be your girlfriend." You uttered with a pause. "That I'm not" You paused. "That I'm not good enough for you." you met his gaze.

His expression turned from weary to enraged. "Y/n." He lowered himself to the ground, taking your hand into his. "Do you honestly believe all of that?" He asked. "Well, it's not exactly a secret you're out of my league." You spoke. "How could you say something like that?" He asked. "I don't know..." you began to tear up.

"You are all I've ever wanted, do you understand that?" He asked placing a kiss on your hand. You nodded for reassurance. "That useless Sakamaki scum that says such things are just that, scum. They could never measure up." He spoke sincerely.

"I love you so much, I'd do anything for you. But I will not allow you to think such things are true." He spoke lifting your skirt, placing small kisses onto your thighs. "You know that right?" He paused. You sat unsure for a moment. "I guess so."...

"You guess so? Look's like I'll have to show you." He spoke tracing his fingers over the rim of your underwear.

-.-.-.-.

Thank you for reading.

I was considering writing a fanfic about a concept close to this one. If you're interested let me know :)

I will be ending my two fanfics soon, so I'll have time to come up with new concepts.

The first edit- 8/9/21

Published- 8/9/21

Words- 662

-Holler456

Let me know which dbl boy is your fav <3

(As Ruki is mine :)