When you first met..

A/N: I made this one a while ago before I heard people hate this concept for a one-shot...But it gets better I promise...<3....;)))

Shu: You were walking in the halls at school..when you suddenly tripped..you fell and sat up..seeing a tall man with blue eyes and blonde hair sleeping.
"Excuse me...Im so sorry."You said. "Watch where you step next time." He replied coldly.

He then opened his eyes to find a girl with Y/H and E/C and began to stare. "Again Im very sorry.." You said. "What are you doing walking about at this time?"
He said."Shouldn't you be in class? since your a second-year.?" He replied. "I didn't want to go."You replied. "Interesting" he then patted the ground for you to sit.
"Sit," He said...in a sweet voice." Thanks"you then sat... *he then handed you an earbud..to listen to music with him.

You both sat listening to music till the next period.{Shu's POV} she likes my taste in music...he blushed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reiji: You were a new student..and had your schedule in your hand looking for math class when you saw a tall man with violet eyes...Watching you.
"Hello... Im Y/N" You said "Im Sakamaki Reiji." He replied. "Is there any way you could help me?"..."With what.?" He replied coldly.

"I can't seem to find my math class." You said...."Are you in the second year?" He said sliding his glasses up his nose bridge...
"Yes...I am Reiji-san." You said feeling awkward "This way.." He began to walk... "Come on...I won't repeat myself." He replied. "Sorry" you walked after him.
"Here." He said. "Thank you so much!" You then kissed him on the cheek. "Bye Reiji-San." "Bye." He replied before walking away.

{Reiji's Pov} Why she is so forward....he then blushed walking to class.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laito: You were walking home from school...when you felt someone behind you...You turned around to find a Man with Auburn hair and Green eyes walking.
you noticed him as Laito Sakamaki, the pervert from your chem class. You then sped up trying to ignore his presence. when you heard someone run up to you.

"Hey *nfu* Don't I know you?" He said smirking. "Im in your chem class," you said coldly... "Ahh you sit next to Luna aye?" he said standing in front of you
blocking your path. "Yes, I do..." You replied...."I've Noticed you...Your very pretty.." He said smirking. "Thank you I need to get going." You said

Going around him to cross the street..he then ran in front of you blocking the path."I need to get to know you" He said. "I have to go, Im, sorry..I'll see you in class."
"I'll see you then" He smirked at you then walked away...thinking- He is very attractive but I don't think I should trust it.

{Laito's Pov} This will be a fun game...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayato: You were at your brother's basketball game...when you noticed a certain red-head ...with green eyes staring at you..once the game was over your parent's
asked you to tell your brother it was time to leave...His entire team were in the hall talking including your brother."Come on Y/B/N" You said making eye contact with