Shu x Reader (One-shot) part 2

With your palm in his, he led you to a room. It was a room you were familiar with, the music room. He opened the door leading you inside, then closing the door behind you both. "The music room?" You asked confused.

"I own this room, it's ok if we're alone here." He spoke taking a seat at the piano. "Why do you own this room?" You asked genuinely curious. "To get away from everyone."
"Then me being here, defeats the entire purpose." You chuckled.

"The difference is I don't find you to be a nuisance." He played a key.

"You play the piano?" You asked then taking a seat beside him. "And the Violin, and even sometimes the clarinet." He continued on the keys. "That's cool." You played a few. "You know this song?" He asked. "I know a good two keys." You smiled as he continued.

He had played as you watched, the song was blissful. Not a sound nor worry struck your mind as he continued to play. Once the song was finished he turned his head meeting your gaze. Then running his hand along your cheek pulling you closer, then removing all space between your lips.

You melted into the demonically passionate kiss.

He then moved your legs closer to him in a swift motion, which initially caught you off guard. Though he didn't remove his lips from yours, then holding on to your waist.
The blaring sound of the bell rang through the room, he didn't flinch. Then running your hands through his silky blonde hair as he continued.

Pulling away panting for a moment.

You sat meeting his ocean blue eyes. "Why'd you stop?" You asked curiously. "if I continued, I don't know If I'd be able to stop." He spoke with a devious smirk on his face.
"Then don't, don't stop." You muttered almost in a regretful tone.

Again in a swift motion, he grabbed your legs pulling you onto the bench, he was now over you with a serious expression. "Are you sure y/n?" He asked moving the hair from your face.

"Im sure."

-.-.-.-.

Thanks for reading, I wanted to end this one on a good note :)
I won't be making a part three, sorry <3

5/25/21

383 words

-Holler456