When they kiss you.

Shu: You were walking around the Sakamaki mansion looking for something to do...When you suddenly tripped falling forward.."Ouch.." You said sitting up to see..
Shu Sakamaki sitting with his earbuds in as usual...

"I'm really sorry.." You said.."ok." He replied....You then stood up and rolled your eyes.."Something wrong?" He asked.."Your rude I apologized when it's not even my fault and your only response is..ok." You said annoyed...Then beggining to walk away he grabbed your hand pulling you onto his lap.

"Shu-san?" You asked confused..He then used his pointer finger and ran it accrosed your lips before leaning in closer and crashing his lip's into yours.
He then pulled away with a small grin..

"Why did you kiss me?" You asked shocked.."Because i wanted too."..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reiji: You had been studying all-day for a test and Reiji forced you to do so..It had been five hours and you were over it..
"Reiji-San..I'm finished!" You said about to walk out.."Wait." He said looking suspicous..."What?"...He then stopped you in front of the door hovering over you..

"Y/n did you read to chapter fifteen like i asked?.." He said in a furious tone.."N-no..I read to chapter thirteen..But ive been studying all-day so i thought that would suffice."
"So you lied and disobeyed me?" He said lowering his head to yours.."I-i didn't mean too i'm sorry.." You said looking down..When he used a ruler to pull your chin upwards.

"Your sorry for blantly lying or for disobeying me?"..He said raising an eye-brow.."B-both..." You said gazing into his violet eyes..."Why did you disobey me..You know what
happens when you do.." He said lowering himself closer.."Well i am not sure...I was quite tired and i have studied alot today.." You said..

"Thats not an excuse...y/n.."..."Please forgive me Reiji-San.."....'I don't think i will y/n..You can't continue this behavior and get away with it.." He said lowering his head to your neck.."Please don't.." You said...He then moved his head up making eye-contact..He could see the fear in your eyes and even felt a small amount of remorse.

He then pressed his lip's onto your's..It caught you off guard at first but then you kissed back..After about twenty or so seconds he pulled away...
"Finish reading the last two chapter and you won't be punished..for today." He said stepping back and walking away..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laito: It had been a dreadful school day and you were walking into your room to relax..As soon as you walked in you noticed a certain aburned-hair pervet sitting on your bed..

"Laito-kun?" You said confused..."Ahh Bitch-chan *nfu*~"..."Can i help you..?" You asked.."Yes.." He then stood up and pushed your back against the wall then pinning your
arms on the wall with his.."L-laito?...What are you doing?"..."Is Bitch-chan afraid?..*nfu~*..

"Laito let me go please.." You pleaded.."Not a chance.." He then lowered him-self to your thigh then pulling up your skirt exposing your thigh to himself..
He then lowerd his head and bit into your inner-thigh..You then jumped from suprise.

After a few minutes he removed his fangs and picked you up throwing you onto your bed...Then crawling over you..You felt a little light-headed and wasn't sure of what
just happened..