When they say "I love you".

A/n: Guys- We  hit over 2k reads....Thank you all!

Shu: You were laying with Shu as he slept. You started to feel awfully ansie and were almost annoyed at the fact he had a tight grip on your waist.
Then tapping onto his chest to awake him and you heard a small chuckle.

"Energetic are we?" He asked opening his blue eyes and meeting your e/c eyes. Looking up at him with a confused expression he made a similar one.
"Yes, may i get up?" You asked. Thats when he pushed your head down onto his chest and began stroking your h/c hair.
"I love you y/n..." He said closing his eyes."W-what?" You asked in utter shock.

"I love you, now go to sleep.."

The statement made your heart melt and cuddle up to him. You no longer wanted to leave his embrace.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Reiji: You and Reiji were sitting in his office/lab and were reading books. Reiji made you read five chapters of a book each day, He had a big lecture planned as to why
but you weren't listening. But you never went against what he said to do.

You were done reading all five chapter's and you had a serious migrane You stood up and began walking to the door when you heard a loud noise.
You turned to see Reiji gone, You looked forward to see him infront of the door with an infuriated expression.

"Did I say you could leave?" He asked..."I read all five chapters." You stated with an reassuring smile.
"Since you regreted to advise me of that, read another five." He said with a emotionless grin that sent shivers down your spine.

"Reiji-san...I apologize for not telling you i was finished. Please don't make me read five more." You stated looking into his beautiful violet eyes.
"Y/n...go stand against the wall." He stated. "Please....Reiji-san.".."Right now." He said pointing to the wall. Your headache got increasingly worse.

You went and stood at the wall when he was suddenly infront of you. As he was lowering his head to your neck when he noticed your unusually pale face.
He examined your face and noticed your dark circles. Then standing up and placing his hand on your forehead.

"You weren't going to tell me you have a fever?" He asked in an annoyed tone. "I just thought it was a bad headache."..
"Y/n...your entire body is hot. That is not a headache."..."sorry."You stated. Then picking up your legs and carrying you bridal style to the bathroom.

Then turning on the cold water in the bathtub. Then placing you onto the ground and adding some bubble bath.
"Undress." He stated in an emotionless tone that terrified you. "C-can you leave?" You asked. "Just undress, I'm not paying any mind." He said

Then undressing and sitting in the bathtub..."i'm done." You said. "The cold water should bring down your tempature." He said lowering himself to the ground.
And making strict eye-contact with you. "thank you Reiji-san." You said with a small smile. "Do you feel your fever lifting?" He asked.

"Not really."...He then placed a small kiss onto your forehead and running his hand through your h/c hair.
"I love you y/n." He said with a concerned expression.

The statment lit your heart on fire and made you blush fifty shades of red.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.