When they prank you..(Breaking up prank)

A/n: We hit 1.19k reads!!! Thank you so much!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Shu: For the first time probably ever you were sleeping while Shu was wide awake..He sat looking at you sleeping and he had grown bored.
He then had the idea to prank you like you had before.."Y/n..Wake up." He murmerd moving the hair from your face.

"Hmm?" You said sitting up and looking to see Shu.."We need to talk..".."About what?" You asked...
"I think we should break-up.." He said dropping all emotion from his face.

"W-what?...Break up?..Is it something i did?" You asked as you felt a tear roll down your cheek.
"Would you lighten up??..It was joke now get up so we can sleep." He said standing up.."Y-you were pranking me?" You asked following with a sniffle.

"Yes.."He said picking you up then laying on the bed and laying you on top..
"Why did you prank me?" You asked.."I fell victom to crippling boredom." He said patting your head.

"Don't do it again.."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Reiji: Reiji was forcing you to study for an upcoming test...He had left for some reason unbeknownst to you he was getting you cake for studying so hard.
He came home and walked into his lab/office to see you asleep drooling onto his desk.

He at first was annoyed and almost threw away the cake when he came closer and admired your face causing him to grin.
Then having the idea to wake you and play a small prank..

"Y/n..Awaken at once." He said loudly...You woke up startled "I'm sorry Reiji-san.." You said making eye-contact.
"I've been in a moral quandry thinking about this y/n..I don't think we should see one another any longer." He said lowering himself to your face..

You felt your heart begin to race and your eyes began to tear up.."B-but..why Reiji-san?" You asked..
"You don't take much of anything seriously..." He said with an emotionless face.."I won't sleep anymore..When i am to be studying i promise." You said grabbing his hand.
and holding onto it while looking up at him."I was just teasing you y/n.." He said with a small chuckle.

"W-what?" You asked confused, When he lowered his face to yours.."Would you like me to tease you some more?" He said with a small grin.
Your eyes widened at his sudden words.."W-well i-" He then pulled you into a kiss.

"Don't tease me...Like that."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Laito: You were studying for an upcoming test...Your boyfriend Laito decided he wanted attention. "Y/n..!" He said wrapping his arms around you.
"Laito-kun..I'm studying..later." "I want you now!." He said running his hand along your neck causing you to giggle.

"I need to study, Reiji-san has been upset with my grades..." You said moving his hand. He was upset with your answer and decided to joke with you to lighten the mood.
"Y/n...I want to break up." He said changing his whiny tone to a serious one.