Yuma x Reader (Drabble?)

You were walking along the garden when a sudden Yuma picked you up throwing you over his shoulder.
"Hey- Let go." You hesitated. "No, you need to help me." He spoke slapping your behind. "Ouch...We were just in the garden." Then kicking around.

"Who said anything about the garden?" His voice spoke softly.

All of a sudden you were in his room and now on his bed. He threw you roughly as you sat in shock, He walked to his closet. "What do you need Yuma?" You asked.
"I'm going to Dinner with Karl tonight...Help me find something to wear." Then rummaging through the closet.

You stood onto your feet then walking to the large closet, running your hands along it all. "Hmm, this is nice.." You held a black sweater. "What am I a queer?" He scoffed.
"Hey- hey, we don't say things like that." You smacked his hand. "Sorry..."

"This will make you look lovely...Try it on for me?" You handed him the sweater.

With a large scoff, he removed his shirt placing the sweater on his torso. "It looks excellent, it's sure to impress Karl!" You smiled looking into his brown eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, you look handsome." You smiled once more.

"Now....shoes?" He asked.

"These." You held a pair of leather loafers. "This is for Qu-"..." Shhh...." You handed him the shoes. Hesitantly he sat down placing the shoes on, then standing onto his feet.
He stood in the mirror looking at the outfit. "Are we done yet?" With an added scoff he turned to the door. "What do you say?" You asked cockily.

"Thank you."

The vague statement left a smile on your face.

-.-.-.-.

Thanks for reading this one.

I know it's short, im working on some chapters <3

6/19/21

305 words.

-Holler456.