When you break up.

A/n: Were almost to 3k reads!!!...This mini break-up series isn't going to last long. Feel free to suggest one-shots and scenarios.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Shu: You had noticed Shu acting odd lately. You tried to ignore it just incase you were imagining things, But over time it became clear that you weren't.
He never went looking for you, or asked you to cuddle with him as he slept. Infact when you asked if you could be denied your request.

You went looking for him to confront his recent actions. Walking past the usual couch he liked to sleep on, you found him in his natural states ear-buds and all.
Then sitting on the ground beside him and tapped on his forearm..."Shu-san?" you called softly incase he was awake.

"hmm?" His deep voice called then opening his blue eyes to meet yours."Can we talk?" You asked. "About what?"..."Well, you have been avoiding me." You said looking down."There's a reason for that..." He spoke. The words made your eyes tear up, "You don't love me anymore?" You asked as a tear fell down your cheek.

"You could say that..." He said closing his eyes." You don't want to be with me anymore?" You asked confused."I didn't exactly say that.."
"But you implied it...and thats enough." You said standing up...trying not to break into pieces."From this moment forward you and I aren't together." You said then walking away...His eyes widened and he sat up.

{Shu POV: What just happened?...I didn't completely want that. I just- damn.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Reiji: Once you recovered from your fever you and Reiji had hardly spoken. You assumed he was bashful due to his kind actions but it seemed to be more, once it had been
two weeks and he hadn't forced you to study once. Infact he ignored your presence completely, You were going to ask if something was wrong.

You approached the door of his study and knocked three times. "Come in, if you must." He called from beyond the door.
Walking inside to see him making something or rather. "Any reason you've come to disturb me?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"I wanted to talk...to you." You said walking beside him."speak." He said getting increasingly annoyed by the minute. "Have you been okay lately?" You asked.
"If your going to ask such juvinile questions do so elsewhere." He said walking to his desk."You don't want me anymore..huh?" You asked looking down.

"Excuse me?" He asked stopping standing steadily. "You don't want me anymore.." You spoke once more. He began to feel a mix of being enraged and upset but
didn't know how to feel."Your right, Infact your intolerable. Always in trouble can barely comprehend basic studies its infuriating." He said continuing to work.

The words made you freeze up and feel as every emotion possible was gone."Now get out...unless you decide to finally be useful." He harshly spoke.
You stood unaware he had even said anything. He turned around to see your eyes filling with tears and some hitting the floor.

{Reiji POV: This is for the best.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.