When they see you dancing and singing to the song {Love talk-Wayv}

A/n: I'm almost too 600 reads...Thank you so much *wipes tears*...Im also taking requests as i'm running out of ideas.

Shu: Shu was passing your room looking for you to see if you wanted to cuddle or something...He slightly opened the door and peaked his head in to see you dancing
in your pajama's..

"Touch me, Tease me, Feel me up!" You sang at the top of your lungs..."Is she serious?" He asked himself.
Then swinging the door open..."I know you don't speak my language but i love the way she's talking to me-" You sang before turning around to see your boyfriend.

"Shu-san?" You asked embarrassed.."That was quite the show.." He said with a small smirk. You then turned off the music feeling humiliated.
"H-how long have you been standing there..".."Long enough.".

You then placed your hand on your forehead then letting out a sigh.."It's not a big deal y/n..".."For you.." You said annoyed.
"I personally enjoyed the show..Can i get an encore?" He asked placing his hand on your thigh.

"No...Your never seeing that again, You better have taken a mental picture."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reiji: You were in your room singing and dancing to one of your favorite song's..Reiji had been distracted by the loud music and went to your room to punish you.
For disturbing his studies.

He slightly opened your door to see you dancing and singing in your undergarmets.."How unproper.." He said to himself although he kept watching you with a small
grin on his face..

"Touch me, Tease me, Feel me up!" You sang loudly...You turned around to find your boyfriend Reiji standing and watching.
You immediantly grabbed the blanket on your bed to cover yourself then pausing the music.

"R-reiji san.." You stated embarrased. "Your music was too loud.." He said with a grin and pushing his glasses up his nose bridge.
"Y-you didn't see anything..right?" You asked feeling humiliated. "I saw everything y/n.." He said walking closer..

"Great.." you said looking down and biting your lip..When he was now infront of you then taking away the blanket..
Then grabbing your waist...and lowering his lip's to your ear. "That song isn't very good for your vocal range y/n." He said before smirking and walking away..

"I wasn't trying to be good Reiji-san!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laito: Laito was wondering the hall's most likely to harras you. You had just gotten out of the shower and you were listening to your favorite song as you were combing your
hair.

"I know you don't speak my language but i love the way she's talking to me-" You sang at the top of your lungs.
Laito had heard the loud music and was curious as too what you were doing..He went inside your room but you were no where to be found.

He heard you in the bathroom and then stood in the door-way to see you dancing in a towel.
"Touch me, Tease me, feel me up!" You sang as you were dancing. "That can be arranged y/n.." Said the perverted vampire in the door way..

"L-laito-kun get out." You said throwing a towel at him..You then paused the music and stood annoyed.
"You were the one you was singing so enchantly like a siren, My love." He said walking closer and you kept backing up until you hit the hall.