Laito x Chubby reader pt.4

It's been a week since you were left on read and blocked by Laito Sakamaki..You weren't sure why but it was upsetting to say the least..
School was the same again being call Elephant,Whale etc..But you ignored it as usual. Everytime you saw Laito he made eye-contact then looked away..Every time.
You woke up the next week and changed and began to walk to school as usual..You heard a small *ding* coming from your phone..

{ M e s s a g e s }

F/N: Check this out..He moved on quick..i guess..(link)

Y/N: What?

F/N: Click the link..

You then opened the link to find the school's website..Reading.

*One of our school's biggest It-boy's in a new relation-ship that fast?..Laito Sakamaki seen recently to be dating Y/N L/N is now dating G/n...
They had broke up a week ago but isn't this quite sudden?..We asked him and this is what he said..(Video link)..*

"What?..." You then clicked the video link..

{ V i d e o }

"Why did you and Y/n break-up?"

"You've seen her right?...She's an elephant.."

"that's why?"

"She was naggy and clingy and always asked for sex.."

"Really?"

"Yes..That is why i dumped y/n.."

"Well that's it everyone.."

-------------

You then dropped your phone and fell on the ground of disbelief of what you had just heard come from Laito..
Eventually you got up and began to slowly walk to school..As you did so you had a horrible ringing in your ears..It was a numb feeling or lack of feeling.

You arrived at school and walked inside to see everyone staring at you..Athough you kept your head down mostly..You could still hear them all.
Once you arrived at your locker there was a mirror reading.."Fat slut.." You didn't do anything no reaction on your face as you weren't sure what to say or do..
You took it down and threw it on the ground it shattering into a bunch of peices..Once you looked up with a piece of glass ..To see Laito and half the school laughing.

But when you took the piece of glass as drug it against your arm drawing blood..Then letting it drip onto the ground..
Everyone looked shocked then a teacher approached taking the glass from your hand..

"y/n!" He spoke..

Laito's face turned from a funny expression to a worried one..

"Hmm?" You responded..

"What are you doing?"

You then looked around to see the mess all around you..

"I'm sorry..I'll clean it up.."

"Y/n the mess doesn't matter..Come with me we'll call your parent.s''..

"Don't i'll just clean it up in the bathroom.."

"Y/n..Atleast go to the nurse."

"Its fine..It's not that deep.." You said runnign your hand against it..

When Laito walked over to you and grabbed your opposite hand..

"I'll take her to the nurse.."

"Thank you..Laito...Everyone go to class NOW!"

"Don't touch me." You said removing your hand from his...

"What the hell is wrong with you y/n?" He asked pulling you into a hug.