Yuma x Reader (Yuma's Birthday)

{July, 23rd}

It was your boyfriend Yuma's birthday.

He told you a few months ago when his birthday was, and that he didn't want a surprise party whatsoever.

You decided to do the opposite.

Make him think you forgot about the whole thing. The plan was to then set his room with candles and roses, for a romantic surprise since he hates gifts and has no use for them. Then make him dinner. Though you made him some sugar cubes, as he prefers the way you make them as opposed to the store-bought ones.

He had been in the garden from five in the morning until almost four.

You heard him walk inside and walk to his room for a much-needed shower. You hurried to set the candles and rose petals, though you thought it was cliche you thought the whole thing was funny and hoped he would too,

You asked Kou, Ruki, and Azusa to go out for an evening of course Kou detested and asked to watch, Ruki persuaded them both as he didn't want to be there either.
Once you heard the shower stop you hurried to light the candle. You sat wearing a set of lingerie that he bought you, it was f/c.

The door emerged as he stood confused, along with a smirk on his face.

"Did you think I forgot it's your birthday?" You asked with a smirk as you laid on the bed. "No, I knew you didn't Sow." he laughed fixing the towel around his waist.
"Huh? How..." you asked confused. "Kou told me, plus you never forget anything dumbass." He stood as he tilted his head to the side, continuing with a smirk.

"So what's my present?" He asked leaning against the door frame.

"Don't act stupid." You smirked with a wink. "Don't do that..." he laughed. "Do what?" you asked confused. "Wink, that's such a fuck boy thing." he laughed. "Do you want me or not? Im about to leave" you pouted."You try that, and we'll play tag." he pushed your back onto the bed.

{Imagine....perverts.}

"Hey, Yuma-kun?" You asked placing the blanket over your body. "yeah?"..."I did get you a real present. Look in the nightstand." You smiled. He opened the small table drawer to see a sugar cube jar. "Hey! Your sugar cubes," he smirked placing one in between his teeth and placing it into your teeth.

"are you going to do that every time?" you laughed.

-.-.-.-.

Thanks for reading, I know it's short.

The first edit- 7.15.21

Published- 7.23.21

Words- 428