When they miss you *After Breakup*

A/n: Were almost to 3.7k! Thank you all.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Shu: You and Shu had been broken up for almost two month's. You didn't allow yourself to mourn and be depressed neither did your friends, they even set you up with
someone to get your mind off him.

"Y/n...Are you excited for your date tonight?" Asked f/n...."I guess so." You said with a reassuring smile, you tried not to miss him but you did.
It was lunch time and all of your friends were chatting about the date. Acrossed the room you noticed Shu looking right at you with an upset expression.

"Did he hear?" You thought as your friends continued."Excuse me, I need to use the restroom." You said standing up and walking out of the lunch room as fast as you could.
You had a spare key to the music room that Shu had given you so initally you went there for some peace and quiet.

Sitting on the piano bench and pressing a few key's from 'fur elise.'..."I still remember..." You said with a small smile as you continued. "If i knew us being over meant
special privliges I would have used it to my advantage." You heard a deep voice call from the door. You looked to find Shu with an irritated expression.

"Your right." You said standing up and letting out a sigh..."Just this once it's ok." He said sitting beside you and began to finish the song...Watching him play made your
heart flutter, you sat beside him and helped him play the song.

"Mediocre...but it's cute." He said meeting your e/c eyes with his ocean blue ones. You then steadily stood up letting out a small sigh, "I should get going." You said.
"Is it true?" He asked. "Is what true?"

"Your going on a date tonight?" He asked stopping his hands and making eye-contact with you. "Yeah, looks like it." You said placing your hand on the back of your head.
"Well this won't mean much to you, but i miss you." He said continuing to play...

You stood in disbelief of the statement, but you felt the same.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Reiji: You and Reiji had been over for two months. You sulked in your room and never saw him even at school, you didn't eat dinner Laito brought it to you in exchange
for blood. You were determined to not see him until you were ready.

You were in second to last period Science class and the teacher was handing out your latest quiz. As he placed the paper on your desk your hopeful expression turned dark
in a matter of seconds. "35%?" You asked as your eye's widened. "Your grades have been suffering."..."I'm sorry i'll really try." You pleaded.

"I'll set up a tutor if you'd like." He spoke. "Please...i would be very grateful." You said with a sigh of relief. "After school come back to this classroom." He said before walking off. "I need to get my grades up, no matter what."..

You were walking down the hall and saw Reiji walk out of a classroom...You immediantly ran off hiding in one of the bathroom's.."Close one-" You called in relief.
Once school was over you walked back to Science class to an empty classroom..."Mr. Yagami?" You asked looking when you noticed somone in the back of the class.

As soon as you made eye-contact with the violet eye's your heart sunk. "So your the student who need's a tutor?" He asked in a cocky tone.
"y-yes." You said looking down feeling embarassed. He was now infront of you looking you up and down. "There's no where to run or hide Y/n...have a seat."