Ayato x Maid Cafe worker

A/n: We are almost too 800 reads...Thank you all <3

You were working your latest shift of the week, It was a long nine hour one.
You don't mind too much as your friend works with you and her/him being there makes it a fun working enviorment.

"Hey y/n!...Customer.." He/she yelled from the back.

"Coming!" You replied.

You entered the dining area to find a Male with red-hair and green eyes, Sit with another man with auburn hair and green eyes.
Walking to the table you noticed they looked similar.

"Hello, Welcome to the coffee pot!" You said with a smile.

The man with aburn hair immediantly fixing his eye's onto making you uncomfortable.

"Look what we have here Ayato...*nfu~*" He said with a smerk.

"Look Pancake/Melons."

"Excuse me?" You cut him off.

"We want-"

"No, I mean what did you just call me?"

"Don't take it to heart Pancake/Melons."

You were about to go off when your friend approached you..
And whispered in your ear.

"We can't talk back remember...?"

"Right.."

He/she then left and walked to the back.

"I'm sorry, Master's..What can i get for you." You said bowing forward.

"That's more like it.." Said the man with Auburn hair.

"Pancake/Melons, i'll have a hazelnut latte.."

"I'll have an earl-grey milk tea *nfu~*"

"I'll put your order in..Masters."

You then walked away to the back to put the order in...You were fuming.
Although you worked in a maid cafe everyone always treated you with respect, So this kind of customer foreign to you.

"What a conceited piece of-" You noticed the kitchen workers watching you.

"I'm sorry...Here's the order." You said placing the note on the table, Before walking back into the main dining area.

There was another table of customer's.

"Hello, Welcome to the coffee pot!" You said with a smile.

You felt the table of conceited, perv's eyes on you the entire time.
Then trying not to say something then again and ignoring they're presence.

"Y/n!" Called f/n

"coming." You picked up the tray and walked to the table.

"Sorry for the wait, Masters." You said placing the cup infront of them.

"Thank you...Although i think i'd rather have you *nfu~*"

You then ignored the comment placing the latte infront of the conceited red-head.
He caught your hand gripping tightly onto your wrist.

"My brother is talking to you." He said with an annoyed expression.

You moved your hand from his grip.

"It's not my job to respond to such comments." You said walking away fuming.

"Hmm.." He said with a small smerk.

"She's hot...But so troublesome." Said the pervert.

"yeah."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It had been a good half-hour and you went back to the table to clean-up the mess.
You found a white envolope, You opened it to find a thousand dollars with a note onto the back of it.
"Here you go pancake/melons."...Although he had given you this money you decided to keep it until you see him again,and return it.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It was a week later and you had another long shift.

"Y/n...Customer!"

"Coming."

You went into the dining room to see the man who had given you the money and the pervert.

"Hello, Masters..Welcome back to the coffe pot.." You said bowing forward.

"Ahh...I love to hear that, Say it again?..*nfu~*"

"What can i get you?"

"Hazel-nut latte."

"Earl-grey milk tea."

"I'll put your order in."

You had put the order in and in a matter of five minutes there drink's were ready.
You placed there cups onto the table along with the white envolope.

"Enjoy." You said before walking away as they noth had a confused expression on there faces.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It was about twenty-minutes later and they had left.

"Y/n take out the trash please!."

"Ok f/n."

You went into the back emptying the trash can and walking to the back door to empty it.
Then opening the trash can lid and placing the trash bag into the bin.

As you were walking away somone grabbed your arm pinning you against the wall and covering your mouth.
It was the two men.

"Ahh...In our grasp defenseless *nfu~*"

"Now pancake/melons according to what you do this will be easy for you..got it?"

You tried to get out of his grasp but he was much stronger.
You then nodded as you thought you knew what was about to happen and a tear ran down your cheek.

The red-head lowered his head to your neck pulling your sleeve down..You felt a cold sharp pain and you jumped.

"Ayato...Let me have some." Said the man with the hat.

He lowered himself to the ground and pulled your skirt up to expose your thigh.
You felt the same pain.

You ended up blacking out unsure of what had happened.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Thanks for reading..This one won't have more than four part's i think.

We are almost to 800 reads!

2/22/21

857 words.