First Date.

Shu: You knew today was your first date with Shu Sakamaki, You were wearing a mini red strapless dress. You waited for him to come...
He was an hour late when you heard a knock on the door.."He, I accidentally fell asleep." Shu said.

"It's Fine.." You replied disappointed...."Ready to go?" He then said...
"Yeah...Where are we going?." You said excitedly....."The theatre." Shu replied.

"Ok...I'll grab my coat.." You said...You then left and arrived at the movies, halfway through the movie
you noticed Shu had fallen asleep."Great" You said...

You then watched the movie until it ended, he then took you home apologizing...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reiji: You were excited about your date with Reiji-San. You were wearing an emerald green mini dress.
You then heard a knock and answered to find Reiji "Hi Reiji-san." You said Happily...

"Hello Y/N Are you ready to leave?" Reiji replied "Yes..." You said shutting and locking the door.
He then took you to a Fancy Restaurant, you had an amazing time. Drunk expensive wine, and ate the finest foods.

"Thank you Reiji... I had a great time.." You said smiling... "Im glad you enjoyed yourself..." Reiji replied.

You both then sat and talked for hours before he left...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laito: You were nervous to go out with Laito Sakamaki Due to his reputation, you were wearing a mini gold dress...
When you heard a small laugh "Ahhh *nfu* Looking good..* He said smirking. "Hello Laito are you ready for our date," You said.

"You look like a present, I may have to Unwrap you later.." He winked... "Can we go now?" You said trying to ignore what he said.
"Fine let's go.." He replied, you went to a fancy cafe and had drinks, him making inappropriate jokes the whole time...

You did have a nice time although Laito's humor wasn't your favorite, he then walked you home.
"Goodnight Laito.." You said almost shutting the door. "Not gonna invite me in?" He said winking...

"Nope, Goodnight see you tomorrow." You said in a panicked tone.."Bye for now.*nfu* He said walking away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayato: You had been asked by Ayato Sakamaki, to go on a date. You were nervous yet excited, you were wearing a short black dress.
You waited for him to arrive, once you heard a knock on the door you sat up immediately to answer the door.

"Hey," Ayato Said.."Hi..." You replied.."Let's go..."Ayato replied... "Oki.." You said...
When you arrived at a carnival, you rode a lot of rides and decided to go on the Ferris wheel.

"Im having a great time, "You said..."Yeah me too.." He said.. once the ride was over he won a stuffed animal for you.
Then he took you home "Goodnight." He said..."Bye." You said before he left you kissed him on the cheek.

Then running inside......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subaru: You were very excited to be asked by Subaru Sakamaki the school's biggest tsundere.
You were wearing a white strapless dress, later on, you heard a knock on the door.

You opened it to find Subaru himself standing with a bouquet of white roses. "These are for you," he said looking away
"Thank you Subaru-Kun." You replied, you then went to a Kou Mukami concert, you had a lovely time.

You noticed Subaru didn't look like he was having fun after he took you home...
And when he was about to leave you kissed him on the cheek.."Goodnight Subaru-Kun."

You then went inside.."Goodnight Y/N" He said touching his cheek while blushing he then walked away...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruki: You were a little nervous to go out with Ruki Mukami, you wore a Navy blue dress.
He had the reputation of being very intimidating and smart. You waited anxiously.

When you heard a knock on the door, you opened it to find Ruki standing there with a bouquet.
of Y/F/C roses. "Hello Ruki.." you said nervously.."Hello Y/N..are you quite ready?" He asked.

"Quite" You replied, he then drove you in his 1969 Chevy camero convertible. You later arrived at
a vintage drive-in, the movie "What a Wonderful Life" Was playing, Ruki bought popcorn and candy...

You had a wonderful time, he then took you home, then walking you to the door.
"Thank you, I had a great time.." You said "Your welcome.." He replied.

As he began to walk away you tapped his shoulder causing him to turn around,
you then kissed him on the cheek.."Good Night Ruki" You said before running inside.

"What an interesting girl.." He said before walking away...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuma: You had been asked by Yuma Mukami to go on a date you were excited.
You were wearing a pink dress, you waited by the door, looking out of the window ever so often.

When you saw a 1967 chevy Impala pull in front of your home. He then got out, holding his jacket between his fingers.
The jacket behind his back, then he walked to the door and knocked, you opened the door immediately.

"Come on Sow." He said motioning you towards his car.."Hello, uhm one second let me grab my jacket." You replied...
"Don't worry about it if you get cold use mine." He said walking to his car, you then blushed but followed him.

He then drove to an Italian bistro with outside seating, it was November it was pretty cold."You cold sow?" He asked.
"Just a little.." You said shivering he then got up and put his jacket around you. You both then enjoyed the rest of your time.

Him talking about gardening and tomato sauce, once you were done he took you home before he began to walk away...
"Thanks, I had a fun time." You said.."Of course, you did I was there." He replied, you then handed him the jacket...

"Keep it Sow...Look's better on you anyway.." He said walking away. You lightly blushed before walking back inside...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kou: You weren't so excited to go on a date with Kou Mukami as he was conceited and lightly pushy. You ended up accepting his offer.
You were wearing a purple dress, you then heard a knock on the door you dreadfully answered the door...

"Hey, Neko-chan!" He said.."Hi Kou.." You replied..."Let's go.." He said pointing to a white limo.."ok.." You both entered the car,
you then arrived at a large mansion."Where are we?" You asked genuinely curious.."A party...Loosen up" He said walking in...

He then sat and talked about his "Successful career" for almost 2 hours.."So you don't wanna dance?" You asked,
"Not really...Anyway, then I won another award for that performance.." He said holding the back of his head he then continued for another hour...

"I should be getting home, it's a school night." You said annoyed.." Oh yeah, let's go.." You both then went back in the limo him continuing for the next
20 mins before you returned home.."Good night Kou.." You said shutting the door you then went inside as fast as you could, you watched the limo drive away...

"Thank god he finally left." You said sighing in relief.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading...

{1208 words}

{12/20/2020}

Im taking requests..<3

re-edited- 4/29/21